z

Young Writers Society

Story ideas?

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:43 pm
Jacko45 says...

Hello i have a grant of £3,000 to publish and market a book but i could do with some ideas of what young people except me wuld enjoy reading!

Please help
Thanks
Jacko

376 Reviews

Reviews: 376
Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:46 pm
Trident says...

How did you get a grant for a book if you don't have any ideas for the book? Just wondering.

If you're a good author, you'll come up with something.
Last edited by Trident on Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Perception is everything.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:55 pm
Snoink says...

Welcome, Jacko!

And write whatever you feel like. We'll tell you whether it's good or not. ;)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:00 am
Wiggy says...

Jacko!!!!!! Hey man! I commented in your blog, but I'll reintroduce myself here. I'm Wiggy, current insane member of YWS! (Trust me-I'm known for it. :D) I'm reeeeally glad you're here!!!!!!! Don't worry-your stories will be great. I know it. :) The amazing thing about this site is to look back at your writing from just a few months previously and you'll see how much you've improved, thanks to the awesome comments, great people, and awesome atmosphere. I'm a historical fiction writer meself-and you?

Well, again it's awesome that you're here and if you have any questions or just want to talk, please pm me. :D

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 109
Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:22 am
Teeeeo. says...

I welcomed you on your blog, too :P

Just have fun, get something done, and feel good doing it. And BTW, It would help to say what GENRE you work good with when you need ideas :P

You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla