z

Young Writers Society

I'm Brand New!

Reviews: 4
Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:31 pm
JohnDavid says...

Hey everybody, my name is John David. I love to write fictional stories and thought why not share them on the internet. Let me explain who I got here. Ok, so me and my mom were talking to each other about how I spend my time. She was talking to me about the difference between average teens and unique teens. My brother, also loves to write, and he wrote on Huffington post. This led him to a summer internship for Instagram. She told me that my brother is unique and spent his time working for this. I told her, I don't want to be average and that I love to write, which she already knew. She said, "Everyone has the same amount of minutes in a day, it's how you spend your minutes that makes a difference." After this she continued on and said that I should try and find a writing group for teens. Now I'm here and I'm extremely excited! :D :D :D

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:11 pm
Iggy says...

Hey! Welcome to YWS. :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:54 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hello there, and Welcome to YWS! It looks like you're mom is one smart person, by what she said. :P

Let me know if you need anything.
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.
— Mark Twain