z

Young Writers Society

Hi! I'm new!

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:10 pm
View Likes
SwordWalnut says...

Hi! My name's Rebecca. So this is my first attempt on any kind of writing platform..I've always wanted to post some of the stuff I write but I had never found (or heard of) a site I can post on. So my friend Robbie (a.k.a Slobst) introduced me to this site and I'm quite anxious/ excited to get started. So yeah, that's kinda all I've got to say...look forward to giving/ getting constructive advice and hopefully making some new friends..thanks :)

377 Reviews

Reviews: 377
Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:20 pm
Snazzy says...

Hello! I'm SnazzyPencil, or just Snazzy. :D Welcome to YWS!! :D This is a really great site, and I'm sure you are going to LOVE it! :D :) If you have any questions feel free to ask me! :D
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer

Formerly SnazzyPencil

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:26 pm
View Likes
r4p17 says...

Hey, welcome to the site!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:43 pm
View Likes
Slobst says...

Welcome!! *Throws Confetti*

You're going to love it here SwordWalnut :D :D

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:55 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

Welcome to YWS! :D
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:54 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

HELLO REBECCA. Thank god for friends like Robbie! I brought... four? five? a certain amount of people to YWS... one dude I met on Instagram... but none of them stayed. Shame. I hope you stick around, okay?

Let me know if you need a guide through these dangerous realms~
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

476 Reviews

Reviews: 476
Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:31 am
View Likes
Apricity says...

Welcome to YWS, Rebecca! This is definitely the site for you if you want to post works and get feedback on it! We're the best! ;)

If you ever need help in anything, please feel free to ask me! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown