z

Young Writers Society

Hey everyone!

Reviews: 2
Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:40 pm
View Likes
Noaven says...

Just a new recruit to the clearly rather large YWS army! I don't consider myself a writer yet but I'm doing hardcore research and hope to post some successful work here shortly. If anything my hope is that by joining this site I can improve myself and gain some confidence in my posts. I'd also love to meet some friendly people to run some ideas by because I feel I can flesh out my ideas better with some input from others.
I guess you could say I was born a traveler..but that's not entirely accurate..I was just born traveling. Never had a home in the physical sense..don't plan to anytime soon.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:56 am
Josie98 says...

Welcome...:D Im new too...:D hehe still not quite figured out the entire site, but it does come...:D what kinda books you like writing?

Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:14 am
Noaven says...

Right now I have an idea for a romance adventure that travels into a video game called World Weaver. I'm still sorting out the details (really more like procrastinating cause I'm hesitant to actually start).
I guess you could say I was born a traveler..but that's not entirely accurate..I was just born traveling. Never had a home in the physical sense..don't plan to anytime soon.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:48 am
Iggy says...

Hello and welcome to YWS! :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:42 pm
Noaven says...

Hey thank you! I'm liking the site so far, very friendly.

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:23 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hey there! Welcome to YWS! ^ ^

Let me know if you need anything.
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:25 pm
Noaven says...

Thanks! So far I'm liking how friendly the site is.

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696
Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:56 pm
Audy says...

Noaven, good luck on your story! When you post it, link it to me so I can read it, I love me a good romance. <3

Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:59 pm
View Likes
Noaven says...

Ah you saw that! I'll be sure to keep you posted. :P

You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh