z

Young Writers Society

Hey there!

Reviews: 0
Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:59 am
teenspeakblog says...

Hi!

It's been a only a few minutes, and I've already had received welcome messages from some of you. Thank you for making me feel at (virtual) home so soon. :D
I'm really more of a journalist and haven't done too much creative writing, but hopefully that will start to change now that I'm here. I have written a few short stories and am currently looking to pick that up again. I look forward to reading and reviewing your pieces and posting my own work soon!

[Also, a little note: if you're interested in journalistic writing or getting your opinions out there, I'm part of a team starting a collaborative teen opinion blog. We're looking for other writers and editors to join! Check out the link in my signature or send me an email at teenspeakblog@gmail.com]
Hey there, check out our teen opinions blog http://www.teenspeakblog.com! We're just starting up and always looking for writers and editors to join our team :) We look forward to reading your work! <3 the TEENSPEAK team (teenspeakblog@gmail.com)

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:06 am
View Likes
Holysocks says...

Hey, welcome to the site! That blog of yours sounds interesting, I might just check it out! :-P
100% autistic

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:34 am
Iggy says...

Welcome to YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:45 am
Lava says...

Helloello!

So, the cool think about YWS is we adore journalistic writing as much as creative. You'll feel pretty welcome in here.

See you around!
L
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

476 Reviews

Reviews: 476
Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:03 pm
Apricity says...

We need more journalists, welcome to YWS!
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:06 pm
Dreamy says...

Welcome~ :D
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:03 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Welcome! ^ ^
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:42 pm
r4p17 says...

Welcome to the site!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote