z

Young Writers Society

A newbie here :)

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:40 am
judyL says...

I'm a livid writer and I'm passionate about writing . I guess everyone in here is mad about language and its beauty. Words have emotion . It grips me like nothing else and pushes me to explore them myself . I want to write immaculately , but I've never been satisfied with anything that I write . So I joined this forum looking for people whose words would inspire me to pursue what I believe as , MY pursuiy of happiness .

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:32 pm
r4p17 says...

*pursuit ;) Welcome to the site! If you are looking for helpful critique, this is the place to go! There is a system set up so that everyone has to critique works to publish their writing! There is also the viewforum.php?f=320 that has tons of tutorials and articles about writing. It is really helpful! I am sure you will love it here! If you have any other questions I would be happy to answer them!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:38 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

Welcome to YWS! ^-^
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

Random avatar

Reviews: 94
Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:45 pm
JumpyDot says...

Who else thinks the man who invented the saying "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me," Should be hanged? Anywhoo welcome to YWS!

760 Reviews

Reviews: 760
Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:36 pm
View Likes
ExOmelas says...

Hey there! Welcome to YWS :D You may become frustrated, addicted, confused etc but just remember, everything will be ok... I hope ;) Have fun on here. It's awesome!

What fools these mortals be!
William Shakespeare
A Midsummer Night's Dream

Who cares if one more light goes out?
Well I do.

Linkin Park
One More Light

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:49 am
Iggy says...

Welcome to the place at the end of the rainbow. :mrgreen:
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Doors are for people with no imagination.
— Skulduggery Pleasant