z

Young Writers Society

Heloha!

Reviews: 2
Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:50 pm
View Likes
AutumnKayArden says...

Well, hi. My name is Kay. At least, that's what I go by online. It's my middle name. I am an author on another site, http://www.wattpad.com/user/AutumnKayArden. I'm still learning the ropes here and I'm really excited to get started!
Once upon a time, a story was born. Its author didn't mind its existence until it grew too big to stay within the mind of the girl. She sat down at the computer and the story transferred itself to the internet world. That's how this story came to you.

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:08 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

Welcome aboard! Pretty avie by the way! :D
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:45 pm
View Likes
AutumnKayArden says...

Thank you! It's my avatar anywhere pretty much. :D
Once upon a time, a story was born. Its author didn't mind its existence until it grew too big to stay within the mind of the girl. She sat down at the computer and the story transferred itself to the internet world. That's how this story came to you.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:33 pm
View Likes
MarbleToast says...

Hey there Kay! Welcome to the sites. I'm a newbie here myself, but you'll find the community is so welcoming. Hope you have a great time.
Dreams sprout tall so beautiful
to wither and fall off
Old and dusty, creaky and rough
This clockwork will not rest

Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:35 pm
AutumnKayArden says...

Thank you! I already love this place so much!

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:42 pm
Masquerade says...

I'm glad you're already liking the website! I love it here. Welcome to YWS!
"Many people hear voices when no-one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing."
-Meg Chittenden

Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:41 am
AutumnKayArden says...

Thank you!!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:48 am
Iggy says...

Hi Kay! Welcome to YWS. :D
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender