z

Young Writers Society

Hello

Reviews: 0
Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:46 am
View Likes
Pockets12 says...

Hello I am new here. I been looking for a new place to roleplay and have others help me with story Ideas. I just have a few questions hopefully someone can answer. I was a moderator of another forum. so I do know about ranks and all that Jazz. I been looking for a new place the other one went to hell in a hen basket and people were crazy. So questions for anyone who knows. Is there a place to Rp here? If so where? Do you have a chat or social? Is there an app or is it on tapatalk? Thanks and nice to meet you all.
IrishIce Queen

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:00 am
ArcticMonkey says...

Hiya, Pockets12, and welcome to YWS!

To answer your questions, firstly, there is a place you can roleplay in the Storybooks forum. Members create their own storybooks and other members can join by making characters, and then joining in with the writing.

There is a Chatroom where members can kick back and talk about things which aren't usually writing related. There is also the Lounge forum for general discussion.

If you have any questions, you can ask the Administrators, Global Moderators, Junior Moderators who you will find in those colours and are happy to help.

There is currently no official 'YWS' app, but you can use Tapatalk to go on the forums, storybooks, and view private messages. More info on that here.

I think that's enough from me, I hope you have a fab time on the site, in the Storybook forums and other parts. If you have any more questions feel free to ask!

~ArcticMonkey x
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

Reviews: 0
Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:02 am
Pockets12 says...

Thank you very much
IrishIce Queen

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:04 pm
Iggy says...

Welcome to the site, Pockets12!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:17 pm
Masquerade says...

Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here.
"Many people hear voices when no-one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing."
-Meg Chittenden

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:01 am
ThereseCricket says...

Welcome to the site Pockets! :D Hope you have fun writing with us!
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw