z

Young Writers Society

Welcome New Members!

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:25 am
Ego says...

either go to your profile and scrol down to the bottom, or look to the left of the home screen to where it says 'dsnamic avatar.' That'l get you to a place where you can get your Avis...
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

148 Reviews

Reviews: 148
Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:44 am
ohhewwo says...

Hunter wrote:either go to your profile and scrol down to the bottom, or look to the left of the home screen to where it says 'dsnamic avatar.' That'l get you to a place where you can get your Avis...

Thanks, man.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:05 am
Ego says...

no porblem at all, bro
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

148 Reviews

Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:15 am
ohhewwo says...

but nowit wont freakinWORK!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:55 am
the_red_gem says...

Ello, im new. I need clothes. It's getting kinda cold.

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:14 am
niteowl says...

It's gonna take a lot of points. Unless Nate's gonna give 1000 points to everyone at the beginning of the month like he did last time. Inc that case, you'll just have to wait, and go on a revieweing/writing rampage.

Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

148 Reviews

Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:09 am
ohhewwo says...

Um . . . yeah, Red? . . . uh, I don't have your present yet because . . . um . . . because I ordered it off the Internet. Yes! That's why I don't have your present! I ordered it off the internet, and it isn't here yet! . . . Anyway . . . until it comes in . . . WELCOME!!!!!!! :D :P :) :wink:

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:25 pm
neonshorty says...

Hey I'm new here..well I mean I have been here for a few days. But I just found this! My name is Sarah...i guess thats what you can call me.

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:43 pm
niteowl says...

I don't think I gave you your gift yet! Here you go: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:

And for all you newbies, I think a tunic comes with your davvie so you're not naked. Am I wrong?
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

148 Reviews

Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:49 pm
ohhewwo says...

I don't know if I'm still new or not , but I have't had a tunic since Nate changed the format of choosing the options for your avatar. But my dynamic avatar isn't showin for some reason, so it doesn't matter to me.
Last edited by ohhewwo on Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:24 pm
hekategirl says...

My davvie isn't showing up etheir *grrr* but Nate said he's trying to fix the problem. Also welcome to YWS :D

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:30 pm
Darkmoon158 says...

Hey I'm new here I just wanted to say hey. So hey! *waves frantically at the sad group of people in the room* People: ummm....hey leave us alone. Me: I feel bad now. Oh well!
For now I will let the blood drip from my fingers...

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:33 pm
Firestarter says...

Hey darkmoon, welcome to YWS. Hope you stay. I'm Jack, by the way.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:35 pm
hekategirl says...

welcome to YWS darkmoon! hope you like it here!
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:38 pm
niteowl says...

Hello darkmoon, here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:

<YWS><R1>

Poetry is the art of creating imaginary gardens with real toads.
— Marianne Moore