z

Young Writers Society

Welcome New Members!

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:50 am
Areida says...

I would give all you lurvely newbies a gift, but SOMEBODY *coughniteowlcough* has already taken the position of unofficial gift giver. *sighs* I mean, what's left to do?

*thinks hard* ](*,) Perhaps I could be the unofficial Welcome Song singer!! Yes!! That's it! Okay, here goes.

*music* *bounces up and down* This is the Welcome Song!! It's isn't very long!!

*curtseys* Thank you, thank you! Hold your applause. *catches rose in teeth*
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:48 am
Wulie says...

beautiful! Was an amazing song areida keep up the singing :)
wu
'Sadistic lies we form like the web of a spider, the truth we hide like our flaws.'

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:47 pm
Terrwyn says...

Hello, I'm Terrwyn, an average teenager and writer of poetry. I found out about this site from Meshugenah and Crysi, and it sounded like lots of fun, so I decided to join. :) Yeah...that's pretty much it...
Very funny, Scotty. Now please beam down my clothes.

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:29 pm
Wulie says...

welcome *sends yws welcoming hug*
wu x
'Sadistic lies we form like the web of a spider, the truth we hide like our flaws.'

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:06 pm
Harley says...

I'm not exactly new but...o well. I'm Harley, and u can call me Harley. Umm I'm an awkward geeky social retard IRL but here I can be myself!! I like computers and MUSIC!!! Listening and playing, but I'm not taking music as a class because I don't like the teachers very much. ART RULEZ!! lol

:roll: <-- this is totally me with the whole uncomfortable smile thing. if ya c me usin it, its a smile, not an eye roll. that's pretty much it!

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:32 pm
Emma says...

:shock: Roley eyes! Round an' round an' round.....

Hiya Harley, my name is Emma. And I am kool!

=D> Well done me, yes I am kool! =D>

And now for Wulie.... :twisted:

*Hits Wulie ova the head with a hot frying pan, cooking tuna*

Mawahahahahahaha :!:

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:33 pm
Perra says...

Hello all new people! Here's my gift to you! And since there are a few of you here, I'll give you more than one batch of balloons!

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

That was fun! :mrgreen: :twisted:
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:24 am
Shadow Knight says...

Name: For me to know, for you not to know (Just call me Shadow)
Eye colour: Blue
Hair colour: Light Brown
Weight: 40kg
Height: Unknown
Um, im also part of The Young Writers club, and Just For Writing. So far i have only gotten my work published on here, and on Just For Writing. I am writing a novel, i have posted some of it on the Fantasy section, i would appreciate some feedback on it. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

172 Reviews

Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:39 am
Shadow Knight says...

Even more info on me
Most people think im crazy, im from australia, my favourite colour is red (just like blood, mmm blood :twisted: ), um, i get along with most people, unless they discriminate in any way AKA: against homosexuals, against black people (please don't be offended, if i offended you it was un-intentional), sexists, ok it just goes on and on.
My favourite author: a tossup between Anthony Horowitz, and Eoin Colfer
Favourite genre to write: Fantasy
Favourite time period to write about: Medieval
Ok, i will stop now :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:23 pm
niteowl says...

Wait you're anti-discrimination right? Otherwise I think YOU will be the one that offends us.

Anyway, here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:08 am
Crysi says...

*stares at niteowl's davvie, then at her own*

This ain't gonna work. Guess I'll have to save up more points..
Love and Light

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:15 am
Tara says...

~*Tries to keep the topic to welcoming new members, something you can only do so many times if no new members post on topic*~

Oooh, a welcome song! We should all write one!
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

172 Reviews

Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:12 am
Shadow Knight says...

niteowl wrote:Wait you're anti-discrimination right? Otherwise I think YOU will be the one that offends us.

What do you mean? like i said, if i offended you it was unintentional

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:13 am
niteowl says...

No you didn't offend me but it was a little confusing. At first it looked like you said I am against black people, homosexuals, etc. Then I read it again and it said you're AGAINST the type of people who discriminate like that, and that's perfectly fine.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Reviews: 4
Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:22 pm
Zephyr says...

Hi guys,

I'm new, formerly of TYWC, and just a little confused...I'm not even sure if I'm posting or replying. I'll fool around with this a bit, I think, and try to get the hang of it. Kudos, though, Nate, because the site is really nice.

have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady