z

Young Writers Society

Bjorn: An Inside Look

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:35 am
View Likes
Bjorn says...

No problemo. I'm really just trying to find my bearings in this world. I'm quite adamant on some issues, lenient on others, and sitting the fence on yet others. But that's life. :)
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:16 pm
View Likes
Shine says...

Yeah thats Bjourn!
:)
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

126 Reviews

Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:19 am
View Likes
Bjorn says...

Just so there's no confusion, it's pronounced "Byorn" or "Bee-yorn" with ee and y coming together, but not fusing completely. I say this because I think you think it's "Bzhourn" i.e. french pronounciation 'J'. Buuuuut! It doesn't matter, so continue pronouncing my name like you always have ^_^;; A frenchman would pronounce it that way anyway *shrugs* ^^
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

368 Reviews

Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:55 am
View Likes
Shine says...

So 'j' is silent,so its B'orn,cool. 8)
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

Reviews: 1
Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:31 pm
View Likes
Darek says...

Hi Bjorn, you live pretty close to me. Actually, 200 miles away. But that's still rather close. :wink:

126 Reviews

Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:30 am
View Likes
Bjorn says...

If you think I live in Croatia, or Hercegovina, or in Europe-you're wrong! I live in Ontario, Canada! I can't stress this fact enough!!!

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:00 am
View Likes
Dream Deep says...

Ah, but then I think Derek knows this. I really don't think he lives in the former Yugoslavia. I think he's referring to Canada. But then... I might be wrong. It's frequently so. ^_^

So how are you, Bjorn?

126 Reviews

Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:35 am
View Likes
Bjorn says...

Quite fine, D.D. :) And yourself?

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:37 am
View Likes
Dream Deep says...

Splendid as always. ^_^

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:22 am
View Likes
Zion says...

*storms in*

YOU! *points*

DANCE!

*"totally random mode" on*
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

126 Reviews

Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:49 pm
Bjorn says...

Wooooo!!!!

126 Reviews

Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:43 am
View Likes
Bjorn says...

If anyone is interested in joining the Nordic Council, then flock here. What exactly the Council is...I'm not too sure. Right now we want open-minded people, intellectuals,
"philosophers", people interested in creating a better future. We are a collective. No one of us is above the other-that you must always remember. Race is irrelevant. We don't look at colour, religion (though the founding members, me and my friend, tend to dislike organized religion, but nonetheless respect those who adhere to them, as long as they keep it to themselves); we look at the individual. Why Nordic Council? Well it started as a Germanophile club. I hope that isn't a deterance. Neither I nor my friend are Germans, if that is of any consolation. He's Portugese, and I'm Croatian. We were both raised as Roman Catholics, but you needn't worry about that. More info shall be given out as soon as we become more organized as to what this 'group' is and how it functions soon!

368 Reviews

Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:18 am
View Likes
Shine says...

Sounds good...

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:14 am
View Likes
Galatea says...

why not!
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

126 Reviews

Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:04 pm
View Likes
Bjorn says...

Good, good. There are many good and smart people out there. It's time they became unified. Like I said, we look at the individual. Open-minded we want above all.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short