Young Writers Society

Welcome New Members!

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:29 am
Kochan says...

Allo! I'm Kochan. (incase you missed the username ^_^)

I'm 15 (just turned!) and i can honestly say that i'm the only one in my english class that gets in trouble for writing... Probably because just about any little thing inspires a little something... Like an intersting name in the book we're reading, a new word i like, a phrase that my charactor just has to use, or a bunch of other little things, and i dive for my notebook.

I write fantasy mostly. Elves rock my world, but i never forget the humans... without them, my stories would be nothing.

I'm willing to try writing almost anything other then poetry (i never got the hang of it) and interesting prompts will most likley get written.

Ummm.... what else about me.... Uhhh...... I'm an avid reader, a Harry Potter freak, a slasher, I listen to all kinds of music, but mostly rock or country... and... ummm... never call me caucasion. I find the term offensive. Use white, or if you are like most people and seem to think that this should insult me, but feel the need to call me something, call me celtic. Or American. that works too.... umm... anything else i can think of? not really....

Time to explore!

425 Reviews

Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:36 am
Nate says...

Welcome to YWS! We got plenty of Harry Potter freaks here, so you're in good company.

I never got in trouble for writing during english, but I always did during math. I always had math class in the afternoon, and that's when I think of most of my ideas, and so I always had to write them down at that time. Of course, this irked the teacher some, but he eventually just let me write during his class since I was getting good grades anyway.

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:11 am
niteowl says...

My math theacher doesn't really pay attention. He barely "checks" the homework. I've only gotten caught once for not doing it (cuz I was too busy here lol) Too bad it's 1st hr. I never feel inspired in school. Don't know. It's just...weird.

Anyway, welcome to YWS! Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) \:D/ :-s :-$ :-({|= :sick: :lots_hearts: :love: :hearts_eyes: :-# :whistle: O:) =; [-X :^o =P~ :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:20 am
Kochan says...

I don't get in trouble during math class, but thats because the teacher thinks i'm taking notes.

I feel jyped. I can't put my gift in my backpack and show it off!

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:35 am
little x soldier says...

H-hey all. Thx for all your warm & friendly welcomes.
I'm Riuquea aka lil (little) x Soldier. *Just became 13* From the first i went to the chat room i was called X. I guess I liked it so I'll keep it that way. But I wasn't ready to introduce myself.
Most ppl think I'm crazy in mind, strange. I think I'm unique :) if that's what they actually wanting to mean. (a bit harsh) I'm always little bit more quiet and leaved behind or out of group. I don't mind anyways :lol:
ah and most of ppl says I have 2 personality :? :roll: :wink: :P
Sometimes I'm optimistic that depends on the crowd around me or my mood or creative things popping up in my head. Sometimes I'm a little darken.. pessimistic Till then, here
Hugs xxx Riu aka little x soldier xxx

p.s I believe in God and the hope but I believe in magic too. I don't know the different between wonders or magic.. :lol:

425 Reviews

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:14 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

My name's Sam but please, call me Matt. I like being called a boy's name. Just posting this because I never posted anything on this topic when I was new, so hello all and welcome :)
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

Reviews: 0
Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:02 pm
Lucy says...

Hello, i am a new writer here and I hope that I will be welcomed into your community!

Fare-thee-well for now!
Ho, and away to Fairyland!

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:07 pm
niteowl says...

Welcome Lucy! Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:03 am
Firestarter says...

Hey Lucy! Welcome to YWS!

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:15 am
Wulie says...

hey all who are new welcome to the love of YWS :)!
wu
'Sadistic lies we form like the web of a spider, the truth we hide like our flaws.'

Random avatar

Reviews: 12
Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:26 am
Morgaine says...

Hi!
I'm Morgaine and I'm new here.
I've been joined up for about a week but i haven't posted anything. This looks like an awesome site.
I'm an Aussie :) And lovin it.
anyways I'm gona go and have a look around cya
~Morgaine

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:36 am
Meshugenah says...

Hiya! I'm Bek (but I go by Mesh here, Meshy if you don't value your head or your name is Arvy). Anyhoo, hope you like it here!
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:41 am
niteowl says...

Welcome Morgaine! Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:

<YWS><R1>

It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James