z

Young Writers Society

I've Never Been Welcomed Properly

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:25 pm
Kylan says...

Hurm. I'm not sure if I like the sarcasm being kicked around here...

:wink:

Hello, Shina. Welcome to YWS. We're generally a fun-loving bunch, unless some newbie comes in and pressures us to do things faster than we normally do, or pesters us incessantly about some reality show that really, in the big scheme of things, is not nearly worth all the rolled eyes and the exasperated emoticons directed at vernerated old members with cheerful, happy-faced avatars.

Just a tip.

-Kylan
"I am beginning to despair
and can see only two choices:
either go crazy or turn holy."

- Serenade, Adélia Prado

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:13 am
Angels-Symphony says...

Stella- I won't touch those red shoes ^^ Never, ever. It's not like I'd ever steal your storybook character or anything [s]*evil laugh*[/s] I mean, totallie gurl! I luvvv talkin lyke diz. Pls. luv meh foreva!

Demeter wrote:Also.

Kylan sounds tasty ^^

Tell me about it.

Just his username... And his avatar. It sounds so delicious.

"Would you like to eat some Kylan?"
"Yes, mom, I'd love to!"

See ^^ He reminds me of chicken. Kylan and chicken rhyme. I'm a totally awesome poet ;) Maybe I'll do some poetry for you guys!

Also, his green title and the other mods' green titles remind me of candy apples ^^ Green candy apples. From now on, whenever I eat candy apples, I'm going to imagine Kylan's avatar's head.

Brain Update!
Kylan's head=Candy Apple

---------------

*runs to Jabber hut* I"ll get you Miss Lileee! *runs after Lileee*

actawesome wrote:Also, http://host7110.123flashchat.com/youngwriterssociety/ is our chat. The coolest of the cool members usually stay in there all day instead of bothering with the droning forum activities.

D: I'll just ignore everyone in the forums and chat with you guys, okay ^^ Thanks for telling me. I don't want to waste my time doing droning activites.

Demeter wrote: Who are you?

:oops: A newbie. I'm Shina ^^ Nice to meet you, miss Demizzle...

O_O Sorry, "Demizzle" just came into my head. And I'm getting this strange urge to call you "chief" for some reason. Weird, isn't it, Demz? =_= More words are coming into my head.

I meant to call you ma'am :P Miss Demeter, Ma'am.

Kylan wrote:Hurm. I'm not sure if I like the sarcasm being kicked around here...

;)

There's sarcasm :( I didn't mean to disturb you, Kylan, sir. It's just your avatar really reminds me of of roasted chicken. I hope you won't kill me O_O Whoa, I"m having this deja vu feeling about everything I'm saying again. Please don't kill me! Ah, er, no. I just met you. How would I know that you kill people. He he he :roll:

Kylan wrote:Hello, Shina. Welcome to YWS. We're generally a fun-loving bunch, unless some newbie comes in and pressures us to do things faster than we normally do, or pesters us incessantly about some reality show that really, in the big scheme of things, is not nearly worth all the rolled eyes and the exasperated emoticons directed at vernerated old members with cheerful, happy-faced avatars.

Just a tip.

-Kylan

D: No way, Mister Kylan! I happen to be nothing like that. In fact, I'm quite the opposite ;)
I'll never pester and/or pressure vernerated old members to do things faster than they normally do things and talk about reality shows nonstop. Heck, I het all of those things :P I like taking things slow.

The newbies that bother people with cheerful avatars like yours must be seriously whacko. Why would they want to bother someone with such a pretty, lovely, cheerful, friendly, inviting, avatar as you, Mister Kylan?

:smt064 <--- This must be what the newbie does to you. She must be pokin' you with a stick, Mr. Kylan. It's horrible.
:smt079 <--- Or this!!

I hate those kind of people.

I'm going to kidnap her for you and keep her locked up in your happy chamber where she'll get to stare at your avatar for hours and eat boiled peas while the Reality Show is going on. ^^ All for you, Mr. Kylan.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS! IM LUVIN DIS SITE FOR REALZ :P
You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself into one.

The writer, when he is also an artist, is someone who admits what others don't dare reveal.

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:06 am
Kamas says...

Hi there you newbie....

*burst out laughing* Sorry sorry.

Kylan tasty!? *runs off to try*

And yes the others are right ALWAYZ TLK LEIK THES IT MAKS PPL LUV U.

*dies from laughter*

Okay I must go to the morgue. G'bye.
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:11 pm
Demeter says...

Kamas wrote:Kylan tasty!? *runs off to try*

Hands off, thxbai.
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

263 Reviews

Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:02 pm
Angels-Symphony says...

*runs off to try also*

^^
You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself into one.

The writer, when he is also an artist, is someone who admits what others don't dare reveal.

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:26 pm
Kylan says...

*tries self*

Oh my! I am scrumptious!

On so many levels.

-Kylan
"I am beginning to despair
and can see only two choices:
either go crazy or turn holy."

- Serenade, Adélia Prado

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:44 pm
BigBadBear says...

Besides Kylan, we're all normal on this site.

Welcome.

-Jared
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:54 pm
Demeter says...

Kylan wrote:Oh my! I am scrumptious!

On so many levels.

You have no idea, babeh.
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:56 pm
Rosendorn says...

Hiya!

I am Rosey and when it comes to pink, I tend to own it on the site. ;)

If you want any sort of review, go to Will Review for Food and ask ten people. That way you can get as many opinions as possible and not have to edit.

~Rosey
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:36 am
Elinor says...

Shina, when I read this I almost fell over in my chair laughing. You are very, very funny.
>.>

Um yea, CAPS AREN'T ALLOWED. And wow, how in the world did you, a newb, get a purple name? That's so cool, I thought you couldn't get those untill your account was atleast a month old :P
Check for a clarification of rules on the resources icon in the toolbar :P

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:01 am
View Likes
alwaysawriter says...

BigBadBear wrote:Besides Kylan, we're all normal on this site.

-Jared

LIES!!! We're totally not normal. Like, really, we aren't. I mean, really, what kind of name is alwaysawriter? First off, the first letter is not even capitalized. Second off, it's got a conjuction. In a username! :shock:

[size=x-small] Yeah, so I'm really bad at this sort of stuff. [/size]

But, yeah, so, like, use, all, these, commas, between, every, word. You'll, totally, make, the mods, really, happy.

DON'T FORGET TO TALK LIKE THIS.

You should PM Snoink, Meshugenah, and Juniper for anything and everything. Need bread? Ask them! Oh and don't forget about Teague! Ask her too!

Remind Kylan of your name. Constantly. He forgets reeeaaalllly easily.

Oh and use Like, And, and Um a lot. Everyone LOVES it when you say those words.

By the way, I'm Kat. I'm sure we'll be, like, best friends. :D :P
Meshugenah says to (18:12:36):
Kat's my new favorite. other than Sachi.

WWJD: What Would Jabber Do?

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:06 pm
Kamas says...

*secretly licks Kylan then looks around, licks Shina and runs off*

Mwahahaha
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:58 pm
Mira says...

alwaysawriter wrote: LIES!!! We're totally not normal. Like, really, we aren't. I mean, really, what kind of name is alwaysawriter? First off, the first letter is not even capitalized. Second off, it's got a conjuction. In a username! :shock:

Kat has it right, there. We are so not normal. Like, normal is weird.

~Mira
"Smiles make the world go round." ~ Me

272 Reviews

Reviews: 272
Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:14 am
beckiw says...

uncapitalised people rule!

Oh so we can lick Kylan now for colours?

bwahahaha!

263 Reviews

Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:03 am
Angels-Symphony says...

Oh so we can lick Kylan now for colours?

I believe so ^^ It's probably because the other day I chopped off Kylan's tongue, therefore, licking Kylan makes him feel all tingly inside and he explodes with rainbow happiness, sort of like how in the Super Mario Galaxy game, the stars explode if you feed them! *_* It's amazing.

The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13