Reviews: 0
Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:38 pm
currymister14 says...

i am a vegetarian, and i mean a proper wegetarian becaus I don't eat fish

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:21 pm
Swires says...

Hi, do you eat foods with Glycerol in? Such is confectionery (marshmallow etc...)
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:49 am
little.angelfire says...

I just got done reading both pages of this and found your talking to be quite amusing. ^.^ Do you like talking? I like talking quite much Alyk. (I like that spelling of it ^.^ and it's nice and short.) Weee! I know it's a bit late but I would like to welcome you here also!

I don't think I'd be able to keep up with being a vegatarian. I love chicken! But it's so sad that their dead body is given such dignity while being cooked (god, it's gross the way people clean them out and cook them and all that.). Tasty, though, they are.

I would love to travel a bit. I'm stuck in the states. Wel...only one state. Though I am going to Florida over spring break for my band trip. But it's only for three days and we have to play at disney land (or is it world? I can never remember.) What is great america? I've never heard of it before. Where is it located?

I hope you have a bit more fun Poland!
Climb inside my belly button beanbag plastic world!

Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of my motivational techniques -- like donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come.
— Homer Simpson