z

Young Writers Society

Welcome New Members! [2]

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:39 am
LifeUnknown says...

Well I'm new here obviously. Hello there people. My name is Haley, or LifeUnknown, what ever you wish to call me. I'm hoping that this will be a site where my work will be read and critiqued as well as enjoyed. I've been floating around other sites for awhile now. But they have been littered with nonscence now. (Though there is still good work on them, they've just become increasingly hareder to find). I'm also looking for a place that I can read and critique, as well as enjoy other peoples work. All I ask is for help along the way as I figure this site out. If you want to know more about me, just ask. Thats about it. Thank you.
My thoughts are just stars I can't fathom into constellations.
— John Green

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:42 pm
Annii says...

Hello and welcome new people!

If there's anything you'd like help with ... feel free to ask

And have a pirate face. :pirate3:

Annii

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:57 pm
Blues says...

Welcome, everyone! So glad to have you all here. Stick around, ja? :)

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:46 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

Hello everyone and welcome to YWS! My name's Ariel, pleasure to meet you. :D

Please take a look at this! Our clubs have recently came back to YWS and this is our Buddy System, where newbies like you can find a kind Mentor, like me, to assist you and help you around our little community. :D

I hope you enjoy your time here and consider finding a Mentor.

Cheers!~ Ariel.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Reviews: 0
Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:53 pm
Malik says...

Hello! Name's Malik, I've come to this forum to improve my writing, as I've started only very recently writing actual short stories (All I've ever written before was bad fanfiction. Very bad. ^^ ) I'll soon start posting my own stories, and I look forward to read great ones as well! See y'all ;)
"Never mistake movement for action." Ernest Hemingway

Random avatar

Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:39 am
Methos says...

Methos here. I'm as good as new, since I haven't actually ever been active since I first joined(long time ago, long enough that I can't remember the exact time :P ).

I don't really write much, but I do occasionally get struck by inspiration, at which point the annoying muse that decided to whack me over the head, refuses to leave me alone until I've written whatever idea it was that came to mind.

I've been reading fanfiction on numerous sites, for more than 10 years, so my standards for the quality of writing that I find acceptable, have risen to a relatively high level.

I have ADHD, so any story/writing that doesn't 'catch' me, almost right away, is pretty much lost on me(says a little something about the level of quality required). But if you want me to give you a review, just give me a nudge, and I'll see what I can do. :)

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:34 pm
Payne says...

Welcome to YWS, Malik and Methos! I hope you're both finding your way around with no trouble; if you have any questions though, don't hesitate to ask myself or any of the other good folks around here.
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright

Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:59 pm
Nharrison97 says...

So, I'm new here, obviously :P

I like any and all things paranormal and I am a hopeless romantic, have been since i was 13 :P I would love to make some friends who i can chat to about my writing and anything else really.

:D

Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:09 pm
ReginaJuno says...

Hi!

I'm new to Young Writers Society, but not to writing sites. I have previously been a member of Quizilla and, like a lot of others, moved on to Mibba but it lost its appeal after some time. I haven't posted anything online for quite some time but I really like YWS and hope that I can make friends and be able to read interesting stories and poems and get constructive criticism once I get around to posting my own work :)

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:08 pm
Truth90 says...

I've finally manned up and decided to open the floodgates of criticism.
My name is M, and good day to you all.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:19 pm
Chiridawn says...

Ah... Hello? :)

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:16 am
Stori says...

Hello. We don't bite- hard.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:22 am
wheretwoworldstouch says...

Chiridawn wrote:Ah... Hello? :)

Hello and welcome! c:
-Coley

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:23 pm
wordsandwishes says...

"Ah... Hello?"

Heya!

Welcome to YWS! My username's really long, so you can call me Waw ;)

Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:08 am
HazeEverett says...

Well hey.
I'm new here, but I have been to a couple of writing sites before, like Quizilla and Figment. I still go on Figment often, but I've kind of stopped going to Quizilla so I've been looking for some other writing websites to try out. :smt001
Just call me Haze.
Heart of Gold and Soul of Silver

"And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland