z

Young Writers Society

Welcome New Members! [2]

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:18 pm
NerdyBookWorm says...

Hello everyone obviously I'm new here. I'm just learning the rope so to speak! I'm really nervous because I've never joined a website where I could post my writing before. I'm also very excited though to see what people actually think of my work and vice versa! :)

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:37 am
Rydia says...

Hi new people, it's lovely to meet you!

For anyone that's asking for reviews, at the moment it's difficult to find your work without scrolling through the entire browse section searchhing for names so what you shoul do is post a link to it here instead. It won't always be that way, it's just something that still needs to be updated on the new YWS. Eventually, people will be able to view all your works just by going to your profile.

What I'm basically saying is if any new person, past or future, would like a review then send me a pm with the link and I'll get right on it :D

Or if you have questions. I can answer questions too ^^
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:35 pm
cookiemuncher1D says...

Well I don't know whether you would call me new or not. I made my account I think a week back, and well I didn't introduce myself over here and after that I didn't post entries or anything. So I really don't know. Anyways!
Hi!!!. I like cheese and One direction.

Reviews: 3
Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:09 pm
Scion says...

Hi Guys :)

I've always played at writing and am hoping to get back into it over the summer, between scout camps and archery competitions. I'm a bit of a science fiction and fantasy fan and really enjoy world building. That's me in brief.

Scion
To seek, to strive and not to yield - Alfred Lord Tennyson.

Reviews: 1
Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:59 pm
TheModernLeper says...

Technically, I guess this should go in the I'm Back thread, but since my absence has been five(?) years long, I figured that'd be a little like the runaway father claiming there was just a lot of traffic on the way to get his pack of cigarettes. Let us start anew.

Anyway, it's a pleasure to return to one of the absolute forces for good on the internet. Hope to get to know some of you, and criticize many of you. I'm Shane, and I like writing, modernity, and lepers. More soon.
"Don't finish that sentence, Janet, I'm a man of questionable health".
- Josiah Bartlett

"A spoonful of bourbon helps the additional bourbon go down."
- Seth McFarlane.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:45 pm
TickSeed says...

Hey there party people! My name is Faith and I enjoy reading,writing,drinks that are the color red,flowers, and dystopian fiction.While I am personally a girl of very few words, I seem have a problem with purple prose. Which is to say, I'd be mighty greatful if anyone had some tips for me! I look forward to meeting you and reading your work!

92 Reviews

Reviews: 92
Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:57 pm
View Likes
Wherethewindgoes says...

Hallo.
I'm not technically new; I joined a few months ago, but I've never actually posted anything. I look forward to writing and reviewing on here.
But if the silence takes you, then I hope it takes me too.

A review?

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:44 am
View Likes
Lumi says...

Welcome to the party, guys! If you're looking to get to know folks outside the lit work section, check out the chatroom, which is perpetually awesome and excellent. Nothing does the trick like reviewing, though. ;)
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:17 am
Granger2291 says...

Another one here. Also, not exactly new, just wanted to start with a blank slate. Others here may know me as original hobbit, or simply Hobbit.

Random avatar

Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:36 am
Praeciarus says...

Well, hello. Might not be too obvious, but I'm new as well; just joined a few minutes ago. ^_^ How is everybody?

This website is a bit confusing to me. I have no idea what to do. :?:

Random avatar

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:28 pm
Spideog says...

Hi, I use the pen name Spideog and completly new to this site. I would love to become a writer and would love any feedback. In return I can give you feedback on any of your work here if you wish, I hope this site will help me improve greatly and learn lots!

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:27 pm
flossybunny says...

I'm new so this appeared to be the most obvious starting place. My actual name is Erin but I prefer Flossy (no-one calls me Erin :P) or any variations; most people seem to use Flo. I like to read and write (obviously) and I also like cake. In addition I am terrified of squirrels and spiders or any possible squirrely-spidery hybrid things! :)
Meep, Meep, Meep. The pink carrot never falls far from the tree...

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:03 pm
Stigma says...

Hiya, my name is Meg, and I'm brand new here. I have an obsession with video games and computers, basically, an all around nerd. Not the genius kind, either. To tell the truth, I haven't written anything spectacular in a great while, hopefully this site will spark some inspiration for me. =)
"Ah, that was quick. It seems you took care of my cute underling just now..."

Reviews: 3
Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:57 pm
View Likes
BlackStallion says...

Hi!
I'm new here too! Can someone please help me, I can't find the,lets say, option where I can submit my work, yeah I know on the top there's 'Submit' written but it's not working for me :'( Is there any other way ? If not how can I fix it ? Anyways back to the point Hello !
BlackStallion here !
:D
"And then the sun came in and reality set in."
- Elena Gilbert, The Vampire Diaries.

If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White