I LOVE IRELAND!! ITS BECAUSE IT S THE HOME OF SO MANY OF MY FAVOURITE BANDS-WESTLIFE,THE CORRS,ETC..
I THOUGHT YOU HAD BLACK EYES.
PLEASE READ MY WORKS!!!
14 PIERCINGS-WOW ULTRA COOL!!!!!
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.
And maybe you'll grow up to be a member of another band too, I think you play the guitar, don't you? Ireland's the home of U2 as well, my favourite rock band.
And Wow! you may grow up to be a linguist as well.
Akisha wrote:I'm very restless, indecisive and find it extremely difficult to stick to one thing or finish anything. I don't like choosing, I'd rather have everything on the menu!
Sounds all too familiar. And go Irish people!
Welcome to YWS, I'm sure you'll like it here.
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone
Haha whooop go the Irish we are obviously the best race around, without a single exception *Meta cowers as he realises the can of worms he has opened and prepares to have his ass kicked*
I definatly sympathise with your thinking too much problem, tis the bain/driving force of my life.
"Ich weisse jetzt was keine engle weisse" Wings of desire
You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better. — Anne Lamott