z

Young Writers Society

It's great to be here!

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:45 pm
Calibur says...

After two hours of going through the list a search engine gave me I finally found this site. It's very helpful to my writing skills and the people here are very informative in their critiques. Anyway...............Hi!
Last edited by Calibur on Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The only blog where you can come in but you can't come out bwahahahaha..........just go there okay. forum/weblog.php?w=163

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:12 am
Areida says...

Welcome, Cal! Can I call you Cal? I'm kind of lazy, so I don't much fancy the idea of typing Calibur every single time I bug you (which I most assuredly will have done by the time you've been here like an hour).

I'm Areida, but you can call me Ari, or Ar, or 'Reida, or Da, or whatever other nickname you come up with. Hope you enjoy the YWS! :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:56 am
Calibur says...

Thanks and yes you can call me whatever you want.............ok scratch that you can call me any thing that dosent involve
any of these characters (!@#$%^&&*) If you catch my drift. :wink:

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:01 am
niteowl says...

Hey there, Cal! *starts looking for dramatic announcer recording* *finds it and puts it in a tape player that's older than she is* (Okay, so we're a little behind the times.) Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:54 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Welcome, I hope to be reading more of your stories soon.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:28 pm
Emma says...

HIYA!!! It's great that your here! Yay! more members! I can't wait to see your work!

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:32 pm
deleted6 says...

Welcome Cal this place is great hope you enjoy here the name Fontroy but call me Font on Troy
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:45 am
Kay Kay says...

Hey Cal! Welcome to YWS. I hope you have fun here!
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo