z

Young Writers Society

Heya, I'm the new guy around here

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:57 pm
thedaydreamer says...

Hey guys,
I'm thedaydreamer. I'm from England. From a very young age, I've loved reading and I have a very good imagination. I hope to make some friends here and recieve good feedback from all of you.

Thank you,
The Day Dreamer

146 Reviews

Reviews: 146
Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:21 pm
SeleneForeverDream says...

Hiya Day Dreamer! Welcome to our big YWS family! :D

Rules

~Please follow the 2:1 ratio rule. That means make sure you've reviewed at least two pieces of work on YWS before submitting your own.

~Rate your work. If there are sex scenes, the F-word, etc. please rate it R.

~Do not use chat-speak or CAPs. For example: THAT WAS AWESOME! or dat wuz gd kp it ^!

If you would like a review done by an Instructor, please PM one from this link-

post580878.html#580878

So what's your favorite genre? Who's your favorite author? Do you like poetry, fiction, or both? Do you like to handwrite stories or type them?

If you have a question, feel free to PM me.

~Selene
Got YWS?

You judge others upon their actions, but you judge yourself by your intention.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:33 pm
fairygirl says...

Heya Day Dreamer!

I'm brand new on this site too, but I'm haveing so much fun! You're from England? I've never met a person from England, since I'm over in the U.S.A. That's so cool! I've never been-of course- but I hear it's really pretty over there. When I'm older I'm going to travel the world, and England is on the list! :D have fun on YWS!

~*~fairygirl~*~
“"Up is down"? Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful.”
~Jack Sparrow, At Worlds End

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:01 pm
thedaydreamer says...

Hey SelenaForever and Fairygirl.

I love fantasy stories and poems. I don't really have a fsvourite author but I'm currently interested in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordin

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:44 pm
fairygirl says...

Oh man, I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to read those books!!! but I can't find them anywhere!!! I hear they are so good! I think one of my favorite authors would be James Patterson. He wrote the Maximum Ride sires, even though, I must admitt, they have been going down hill lately...
~*~fairygirl~*~
“"Up is down"? Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful.”
~Jack Sparrow, At Worlds End

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:33 pm
Mira says...

Hiyas DayDreamer! :) It's wonderful to meet you!

So, it looks like Selene told you about all the important stuff, but I bet you're wondering about the different colors for member names. ^-^ I'll fill you in.

Blue - Greeters. They welcome the new members very lovingly and make their entrance into YWS spectacular.

Purple - Instructors. They are the best reviewers on the site. The world would go downhill if it weren't for these grammar saving heroes. :)

Green - Moderators. They help out on the site, making it a better place. Junior mods (light green) only cover a specific area while the full mods (dark green) cover a much larger chunk of YWS.

Red - Administration. The site just wouldn't exist without them. ^-^

Anyway, back to you!
The Percy Jackson series is just amazing. I loved it to death! ^-^ And I have this thing for greek gods... Haha.

So, what is your favorite color? Favorite food? What kind of music do you listen to?

PM me if you need anything! ^-^

Smiles!
~Mira
"Smiles make the world go round." ~ Me

We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer