z

Young Writers Society

I have black thoughts

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:31 pm
Black Thought says...

therefore my name's the same.

I write those thoughts down from time to time. And now I'm trying to get some critiques on those thoughts so that I can become a better writer, gain more recognition and perhaps even make some money off it. Any advice would be appreciated.

As-Salāmu `Alaykum
I owe everybody who gives me feedback one critique on a fiction work of their choice. Just give me a pm with a link and I'll critique whatever fiction piece you want.

See my blog for more details

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:35 pm
peanut19 says...

Hi Black Thought, I'm peanut, welcome to YWS. You will get lots of advice on here, everyone is always willing to help. There are rules though, not anything too hard.
* NO CAPS PLEASE. No chat speak either.---> Dat wuz gr8t.
* The 2:1 ratio. It just means you need to try to review twice for every non review post you have.
* Rate your work (G,PG,PG-13, R) R is for things with profanity, the f-word stuff like that.

If you follow these rules you should be good. So what's you favorite book? Do you play any instruments or any sports?

PM me if you have any questions.
~peanut~
There is a light in you, a Vision in the making with sorrow enough to extinguish the stars. I can help you.
~And The Light Fades

The people down here are our zombies, who should be dead or not exist but do.
~Away From What We Started

P.S Got YWS?

146 Reviews

Reviews: 146
Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:46 pm
SeleneForeverDream says...

Hey Black! Welcome to YWS! :D

On YWS there are a bunch of things you can do besides being in the Literature forums. You can create your own blog and comment on others when you click the 'Blogs' button on the header. You can also join groups if you'd like, based off of what interests you! The YWS Chat is a lot of fun as well, and you can go there by clicking on the 'Chat' box on the main page.

Also, if you'd like to request a review from an Instructor here, please PM them from this thread-

post580878.html#580878

I have some more questions! Do you prefer handwriting things to typing? Do you have any pets? Do you have any hobbies? What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?

If you have a question, feel free to PM me.

~Selene
Got YWS?

You judge others upon their actions, but you judge yourself by your intention.

Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud