z

Young Writers Society

The joy of akward introductions

Reviews: 3
Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:11 pm
Greyed says...

Well, as you can see, i'm Greyed. Just join about....4 minutes ago. I write stories usually based off dreams i have. Things are so vivid its easy for me to picture and write about. I'm 14, and have been told by many people that i need to be a writer. My dad just sent me this link, and i decide to join. Thanks guys
Anyways, i guess ill just put some random stuff out here about me. i have no clue what else to put.
Well, i love orange crayola markers, IZZE bottles, ravens, winter, colorado sunrise/sunsets, cold weather, rain and fog, poofy headphones, photoboothes, any type of art [photography, potery wheel, sculpting, drawing, painting, i do all of it A LOT], almost all music, motorcycles, black and white stripes, and creepy/twisted things. I have a very split personality. One side very silent, depressed, shy, antisocial, and artsy. Other side loud, outgoing, and rebelious. Exact opposites really. I guess thats enough. i have no clue what else im supposed to put here. and im pretty sure that stuff above wasnt needed.....
well hello, nice to meet you~

146 Reviews

Reviews: 146
Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:45 pm
SeleneForeverDream says...

Hiya Greyed and it's nice to meet you, too! Welcome to YWS! :D

So on here we have a few simple rules that must be followed, or else you'll have the Mods chasing after you. ;)

~Please review at least two pieces of work before submitting your own. This is called the 2:1 ratio and a lot of people are very strict about it here.

~Please do not use chat-speak or CAPs lock. For example: "THAT WAS AWESOME! KEEP WRITING!!!" AND "dat wuz awsme! Kp wrtng!" We are all writers here, so please post like one.

So tell us more about how you are as a writer.

Who's your favorite author?

What's your favorite book?

Do you prefer hand-writing to typing?

What do you like writing?

If you have a question, or would like a review, feel free to PM me!
Got YWS?

You judge others upon their actions, but you judge yourself by your intention.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:28 am
caitlin*elizabeth*rose7 says...

Hyello! Your luck has landed you a spot as my test subject (this is my first time welcoming someone) Muahaha...

Anyways...

Welcome to YWS!!! :D I just recently joined, and you'll find me on most of the time, since I'm too lazy to log off. (it's a very hard life having to operate your Internet connections from an iPod) So a few rules...

2:1 ratio: write two reviews for others before you post a price of your own.

TURN THE CAPS OFF, PLEASE.

No cht spk, sry. Occaisonal lolz and omgz are okay :D

If your post has strong/offensive/vulgar/yougetthepoint language, rate it as PG-13. If it contains explicite content, rate it R. It's kinda like a movie :D

Be kind when reviewing the work of others (sheesh, I'm starting to sound like somebody's mother)

Welps, I think I have the rules covered... Oh. I forgot about the colored names.

Dark green are Moderators. They control the forums.
Blue are Welcomers. They do what I am attempting to do right now: welcome newbies!
Purplybluish colored names are Instructors. They...instruct I guess. I don't know how else to explain it.
Orange names are Distinguished Members.
Red names are System Administrators. They can do everything and anything on the site.
Light green are Junior Moderators.
Well that's that.

You write about things that happen in you dreams? Me too! Dreams can provide such good plot lines. What dreams do you usually write about?
And you like the rainy weather? Oregon is the place for you. Winter, spring, and fall are almost constantly spent under a layer of fog and a raincloud. The coast is even better :)

Well... Enjoy YWS! And you can PM me if you need anything!

*cccaitlin
Two camels in a tiny car!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:32 am
caitlin*elizabeth*rose7 says...

Hyello! Your luck has landed you a spot as my test subject (this is my first time welcoming someone) Muahaha...

Anyways...

Welcome to YWS!!! :D I just recently joined, and you'll find me on most of the time, since I'm too lazy to log off. (it's a very hard life having to operate your Internet connections from an iPod) So a few rules...

2:1 ratio: write two reviews for others before you post a price of your own.

TURN THE CAPS OFF, PLEASE.

No cht spk, sry. Occaisonal lolz and omgz are okay :D

If your post has strong/offensive/vulgar/yougetthepoint language, rate it as PG-13. If it contains explicite content, rate it R. It's kinda like a movie :D

Be kind when reviewing the work of others (sheesh, I'm starting to sound like somebody's mother)

Welps, I think I have the rules covered... Oh. I forgot about the colored names.

Dark green are Moderators. They control the forums.
Blue are Welcomers. They do what I am attempting to do right now: welcome newbies!
Purplybluish colored names are Instructors. They...instruct I guess. I don't know how else to explain it.
Orange names are Distinguished Members.
Red names are System Administrators. They can do everything and anything on the site.
Light green are Junior Moderators.
Well that's that.

You write about things that happen in you dreams? Me too! Dreams can provide such good plot lines. What dreams do you usually write about?
And you like the rainy weather? Oregon is the place for you. Winter, spring, and fall are almost constantly spent under a layer of fog and a raincloud. The coast is even better :)

Well... Enjoy YWS! And you can PM me if you need anything!

*cccaitlin
Two camels in a tiny car!

My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew