z

Young Writers Society

'S good to be back

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:36 am
blauadler says...

Hey guys! I'm not exactly someone you'd call "new", since I had an account before this one. But I forgot my user name and password. soooo....sucks..T-T.

Anywho, for the sake of introducing myself, I'm Tin from the Philippines, I'm 16 years old and I'm currently taking up my first year of AB Psychology. YEY! And, oh, I like writing. (duh. XP) Writing goooood...

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:58 pm
bludragon525 says...

Hello and welcome back!!!!!!

What part of the Philippines are you from? My parents are from the Philippines, so I'm just a little curious.

See you around.

zOe :smt043
Help! I can't remember if I'm the evil twin or the good one!

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:08 pm
View Likes
Carlito says...

Hey blauadler, welcome to YWS...again! :D

I'm going to assume you've read the rules or someone's already filled you in on them before... If you don't remember, just read em to refresh your memory :)
I took AP Psychology this past school year. I loved it! I think psychology is awesome. (I wanna be a psychologist) :)

So....are you ready for some hard questions?
What's your favorite genre to read/write? Who's your favorite author? What kind of music do you listen to? What's your favorite kind of soup? What's your baked good of choice? If you could have any superpower, what would you choose and why?

I hope you have a great time here and if you have any questions or need anything, feel free to PM me! :D

-Carly
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:25 am
View Likes
blauadler says...

@bludragon525: oh cool! So you're a filipino too? We seem to be everywhere.0_0 Anyway, I'm from Paranaque. =D Where're your parents from?

tnme22: thanks, and you won't have to worry 'bout me and rules. XP. aiieee! *runs and hides* hard questions!!!!! haha. okay...

Favorite genre: gothic/mystery
Favorite author: Anne Rice and James Rollins
Music: Alt. Rock and Symphonic Metal (head banging to violins. Isn't that awesome?! XP)
Soup: Ehh I don't know what it's called in English.Here it's called "sopas". It's this soup made of macaroni and milk. Mmmm.
Baked good of choice: Portuguese tarts-a-gogo!
Superpower: Power of flight. Who doesn't wanna be able to fly without the help of tons of metal?

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:42 pm
View Likes
Alainna says...

Hey and welcome back to YWS!

If you ever need a crit, chat or anything at all feel free to pm me.

Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:33 pm
bludragon525 says...

Um, well my mom's from the northern part of the Philippines, I'm afraid the name's escaped me. I think it starts with a "B". My dad's from Manila. *wistful look* I've never been, but I'd love to go someday.

See ya around!

zOe :smt043
Help! I can't remember if I'm the evil twin or the good one!

Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox