z

Young Writers Society

Hello Aloha Ciao

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:40 am
alohajuice says...

Hey everyone I haven't noticed this here before so this is my formal introduction! I'm a little late at this but don't be bothered.
I am Alohajuice and I write some of the weirdest poems you've never read. Songs, and working on novels. There is not a lot to me but yet there is. Not an ordinary boy, but I am. Hopefully you can see that through my writing

If you need reviews just private message me and I'll see what I can do. I'd love you if you reviewed my works as well!!

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:33 pm
mizz-iceberg says...

Welcome to YWS! Better late, than never.

You're poetry sounds very interesting, I'll definitely check it out. Since you probably know your way around the site, I guess I don't have to tall you to check out the help and support section.

However, if you do need help or any questions or concerns feel free to PM me. So tell us a bit more about yourself. What kind of music are you into? Favourite writers? Favourite food?

Well, I guess I'll see you around, then!

-Zehra
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres

146 Reviews

Reviews: 146
Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:45 pm
SeleneForeverDream says...

Aloha Aloha! Welcome to YWS! :D

Your review count is lovely. ^^ Mine's not quite there... but brava for you, because we love having people review!

May I inquire as to how you chose your username? Oh, and is there anything you mind being called? You don't mind Aloha, do you? By the way, I'm Selene. Pleasure to meet you. :)

Like Zehra said, don't be shy to say a bit about yourself. What are your interests? Care to share about your writing, and delve into some current stories you're writing?

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to PM me.
Got YWS?

You judge others upon their actions, but you judge yourself by your intention.

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:57 am
alohajuice says...

mizz-iceberg wrote:So tell us a bit more about yourself. What kind of music are you into? Favourite writers? Favourite food?

I love and am inspired by all kinds. Dance- Britney, Lady Gaga. Pop- Katy Perry. Reggae- Iration, Bob M.
I love The Fray, Paramore, The Starting Line, Miley Cyrus, Jack johnson, Kings of Leon etc.

My favorite writers are Jim Grimsley (Dream Boy), Kate Walker (Peter), S.E. hinton, Mark Twain, Andre Aciman. I'm greatly inspired by singer-songwriters.

Italian is great. I'm filipino so I eat that. Salmon is delightful. Salmon, blueberries, watermelon, kiwis, milk, honey are my favs.

SeleneForeverDream wrote:May I inquire as to how you chose your username? Oh, and is there anything you mind being called? You don't mind Aloha, do you? Care to share about your writing, current stories you're writing?

alohajuicy would be my clothing brand I'd work on. Casual, chic, beach stuff. couture. hopefully i wouldn't garner a lawsuit from juicy couture because i wouldnt work with them to have their name.

My name is Nikko but you can call me Aloha. I'd like that.
I play lacrosse, swimming, acting, W&R, photgraphy, singing, designing, travel, snowboarding. I'm an honor student. I'm kind of a nerd lol
Currently single. Not really looking for a bf or gf.

I have some works on hold, they're stories. One is called Those Eyes which contains some true events because it is base on my ex boyfriend's life, but very different. I dont really want to describe it, but you can read a synopsis in my portfolio.
Another one is called Dolce Vita which is set in the Meditteranean. The main character is a still unnamed college student who is in love with his girlfriend Maryann, an innocent vampire. Id rather not describe that too much because I would fail. So please check that out.
My final one I wrote a bit on is kind of based on me. I didnt write anything except near the end of the story. Its a graduation scene. and this is too undeveloped to post here

"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda