z

Young Writers Society

Hey Im TwilightGirl... and new

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:26 am
twilightgirl says...

Hey Im twilight girl :D and I love to write I have written so many stories it's probably impossible to count them. Im working on a four book series and I hope to get it published and I hope you bye it. :lol: Im 13 and won't let no one stop me from doing my dream. :evil: Anyway I just wanted to say a few things about myself and hope I get to talk to you.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:36 am
Roo 2 says...

Hey Twilightgirl! (Is that what you want to go by, or do you have another nickname in mind?)

I'm Roo! :D It sounds like you're a Twilight fan, and I'm totally in love with the series, too! In a little while you'll probably be getting a visit from someone with either a blue title or a purple one. I'm still a lowly black - that means I have no prestigious job to boast of yet ;) - but the colors do mean something. Blues are Greeters, they welcome newbies like you :) And purples are Instructors, they'll help you develop your writing talent and give you in-depth critiques. I'll let the blues and purples cover the other colors (it's not my job, haha). But feel free to ask any color for help, everyone is so nice around the site, they're just dying to help you! I promise: no one bites. :D

Wow! A quad! How far are you into your series? What genre is it? Are you planning on posting it here on YWS? I'd love to give you a critique any time, so just PM me when you post your story! Or actually, PM whenever you want to chat or feel lost or just want a friend! I love friends, so if you feel like it, friend me! I'll accept, I promise. :D

It's going to be fun getting to know you and reading what you've written!
-Roo <3
If all the world is but a dream---fantastic posing greed---then we should feed our jewelry to the sea. For diamonds do appear to be just like broken glass to me.

---
Roo loves yoo. <3

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:25 pm
Chloe(: says...

Hey TwilightGirl! I'm Chloe, but you can call me by my user-name or any variation of one of the two.

We do have a couple of rules here...
------->The 2:1 ratio! You have to post two reviews before you post something of your own. People are more likely to review your work if you review their's.

--> Keep curse words where they belong, in Literature. And if you do put them in your writing, rate it R.

---->Prty Plz dnt tlk lik dis. Is vry anoyin. Ocassional brbs, or lols are okay, but don’t overuse them. We are a writing society, you shouldn't be too lazy to type a little word. That also counts punctuating and capitalizing when needed.

----->: NO CAPS! WE HATE CAPS!!! WE HATE THEM!!! Even if you HATE something so badly, please do not use caps.

So, it's obvious you like Twilight. I'm not really a fan, but you'll be able to find tons of other fans in the Twilight User-Group

Which brings me to user-groups.

What are they and what can you do in them?

They're places where you can discuss many different topics.
By many different topics, what do you mean?
Everything under the sun, and if there's not one you like, just make one!
How exactly do I make one?
You go to the link at the top of the web-page.
What web-page?
Head on up to the 'groups' icon at the top of the page.

Well, that's all for now. Feel free to PM me if you need any help, or would like me to critique something you've written!
Formerly known as Vivacious.

Full of Cliches:a challenge to see who can write a piece with the most cliches.

Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson