z

Young Writers Society

hey

662 Reviews

Reviews: 662
Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:06 pm
dogs says...

hey whats up, i am dogs, but you can just call me little ellsworth. or little ells/ or what ever you want. i am new to this all and its rather odd. :D

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:17 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

Welcome to the Ol' mighty YWS, dogs xD
I'm Kat! *shakes hand* Nice to meet you!

I see that you have posted a poem! it's on the recent literally addictions. In that, my friend, you just broke a rule. Yup, here on YWS we have a few rules.

The three basics:

1. Keep the 2:1 ratio. Meaning, do two reviews for every post you make. Things in the Community forums or Groups don't count. A review has to be, at least, around three lines long to count.

2. Use proper grammar (meaning no chat-speak) and keep the Caps down.

3. Rate your work. Rated posts will appear on the Home page, except the ones rated R. When should you rate something R? When it contains rough language and/or adult scenes (the f-word gives it an immediate R).

Those are it! There are more rules that you have to be aware of: The Rules. Make sure you follow them to keep the Mods away ;D

Feel free to PM me if you need anything!
*Kat*
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:17 pm
bludragon525 says...

Hey dogs! I know you! Welcome to YWS, although I'm new here too. :D
Help! I can't remember if I'm the evil twin or the good one!

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:54 pm
Carlito says...

Hey dogs, welcome to YWS! :D

Do you like dogs? I do. :) My favorite kind is the Weimaraner.

If you haven't already, I would recommend checking out the Groups. There are about a million of them so you're bound to find some you like. :) Don't hesitate to join them either. Everyone is really nice and welcoming and the Groups are a good way to make some fast friends because you'll be talking with people that have similar interests as you! :)

Now for some really hard questions...
What's your favorite genre to read/write? What kind of music do you listen to? What's your favorite kind of pie? What's your favorite kind of ice cream? If you could meet any one author and ask them anything you wanted for an hour, who would you meet? If you were a shoe, what kind of shoe would you be and why?

I hope you have a great time here and if you have any questions or need anything, feel free to PM me! :D

-Carly

((Ha ha! I just noticed that I have 2009 points! And that's what year it is! :D :P ))
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola