z

Young Writers Society

'Ello, Poppet.

Reviews: 3
Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:37 pm
Binkatong says...

Hello thar. I'm Bink, and I've been writing for a while now. I've only finished one multiple-chapter story and a few oneshots, though. I need to work on finishing stuff. Anyway, I mostly do fanfics for a show I don't think many of you care about, but I've done original stuff before. I'm going to write an original fiction called Dragonoid (title subject to change) this July. But for now, it's all character developement and evil plotting.

I'm a daemian (Steam Fritters to whoever knows what that is), a total geek, a smilie addict, and a very lazy person. I'm working on that last part, don't worry. I also enjoy going totally off-topic. And Portal. The cake is a lie, I say! xD

Grammar is win. Writing is win. Portal is win. Win is win. Yesh.

...and I'm out of stuff to say. .-. Forgive my newbiness if (when) I make a mistake. Anyway, I'm off to explore the forums and stuffs. *scuttles off*

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:27 pm
Khimera9 says...

Welcome to the forums Binkatong. Review well, write well, and stay active. Make sure you read the rules and we'll be fine.

replying to an intro post is win.

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:58 pm
chasingcolts21 says...

Hello Bink! Nice to meet you, I'm Ryan aka Colt or T.L.
Welcome to YWS! :D
It's epic here, yo. :P

Make sure you have a lot here if you haven't already:
viewarticlebody.php?t=36288
It'll really help you ^^

But anyways back to YWS.

Here we have ranks. You get a higher rank by having more posts. :D
New Member: 0-4 posts
Novice: 5-14 posts
Junior Writer: 15 - 49 posts
Writer: 50 - 99 posts
Senior Writer: 100 - 249 posts
Novelist: 250 - 499 posts
Speaker of the Forum: 500+ posts
Master of the Forum: 1000 posts

At Novelist, you can get your own custom title that you can change whenever in your profile.

What's your favorite book? What's your favorite genre to write? Do you listen to music? If so, what kind? Who's your favorite author?

Feel free to PM for questions, for help, or for revews. :P
"We would accomplish many more things if we didn't think of them as impossible." Vince Lombardi

~You've just been ticketed by the Grammar Police! 1000 word essay fine.

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:54 am
Carlito says...

Hey Bink, welcome to YWS! :D

Binkatong wrote:I've only finished one multiple-chapter stoots, though. I need to work on finishing stuff. Anyway, I mostly do fanfics for a show I don't think many of you care about, but I've done original stuff before. I'm going to write an original fiction called Dragonoid (title subject to change) this July. But for now, it's all character developement and evil plotting.

Yeah...a lot of need to work on finishing stuff here.... *what, did someone say me, no, really?* :)
In the literary forums we have a place to post fanfictions! :) What show is it for?
Check out the groups. There are so many to choose from and there are several that should help you with Dragonoid, character development (there's a whole group for that!), and your evil plotting :)

I'll let another blue soul (Greeters) tell you about all the rules and what not. (Read them if you haven't already).
Now get ready for some really hard questions...
What's your favorite genre to read/write? What kind of music do you listen to? What's your favorite kind of soup? What's your favorite kind of ice cream? What's your favorite movie? What's your favorite color? If you were a marine biologist, what animal would you study and why?

If you have any questions or need anything, feel free to PM me! :D

-Carly
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:01 pm
Chloe(: says...

Hey Bink! I love your name. My name is Chloe, but you can call me by my user name or any variation of it. ;)

We do have some rules here...
------->The 2:1 ratio! You have to post two reviews before you post something of your own. People are more likely to review your work if you review their's.

--> Keep curse words where they belong, in Literature. And if you do put them in your writing, rate it R.

---->Prty Plz dnt tlk lik dis. Is vry anoyin. Ocassional brbs, or lols are okay, but don’t overuse them. We are a writing society, you shouldn't be too lazy to type a little word.

----->: NO CAPS! WE HATE CAPS!!! WE HATE THEM!!! Even if you HATE something so badly, please do not use caps.

---> Try not to use many smilies. I know, it’s tempting with all the cool ones out there, but please limit them.
But you're already following them :D, so kudos to you!

So...
Ice cream or Cupcakes? (Me? Depends on the quality of the cupcake and the flavor of icecream. What's your favorite flavor?)
Mountain or Beach? (Beach, all the way.)
Soda or Milk? (Ehh, I don't like soda. It's all fizzy and bleh)
Pink or Blue? (Blue)

So...feel free to PM me if you need any help, or would like me to critique anything you've posted on here. G'bye for now!
Formerly known as Vivacious.

Full of Cliches:a challenge to see who can write a piece with the most cliches.

Reviews: 3
Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:53 pm
Binkatong says...

Woah there, did you just change that to Stoots? 0.o

Anywho, thank you all for the warm welcome! I was wondering when you could add you a custom title. Now for the questions:

What's your favorite book? What's your favorite genre to write? Do you listen to music? If so, what kind? Who's your favorite author?

In the order above: Graceling (at the moment), weird sci-fi fantasy stuff, yes, a lot of kinds, and I L-O-V-E love Suzanne Collins.

What's your favorite kind of soup? What's your favorite kind of ice cream? What's your favorite movie? What's your favorite color? If you were a marine biologist, what animal would you study and why?

I've never really liked soup, sadly, so I guess ice cream soup if it counts. I love peppermint stick. X-Men is made of win, so is lime green, and I'd probably study all those deep-sea fangly fishes.

Ice cream or Cupcakes? (Me? Depends on the quality of the cupcake and the flavor of icecream. What's your favorite flavor?)
Mountain or Beach? (Beach, all the way.)
Soda or Milk? (Ehh, I don't like soda. It's all fizzy and bleh)
Pink or Blue? (Blue)

Same as you. I love vanilla anything.
Beachady beach. *licks sand*
Agreed. 100% Agreed.
Hot pink, babah! 8D

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:28 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

'Ello Poppet <--- That's what they say in POTC (Pirates of the Caribben)

Hi! *waves* I'm Kat, welcome to YWS!

I just wnated to say hi :D

So, now I guess, is bye!

Need anything? PM me!
*Kat*
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire