z

Young Writers Society

Thanks, tnme22!

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:32 pm
outofthebox says...

:D Thanks for giving me some tips! I feel so loved! And no, i am not an online predator so you can rest at ease. To answer your questions,
1.) I like reading and writing fiction. I enjoy reading just about every branch of fiction, but I only write realistic fiction and fantasy. I know, they are literally complete opposites.
2.) I prefer alternative rock to any other genre of music. It makes you want to get up and dance!
3.) I don't really watch that much TV, but when I do, it's usually cartoons. No one is ever too old to watch cartoons! I love Fineas and Pherb, mostly for Perry the platypus. Platypi are my favorite animals.
4.) My favorite kind of ice cream is cookies and cream. You get Oreos with ice cream! You never have to choose between cookies and ice cream.
5.) My dream cake would have to be a 2-layer chocolate cake with chocolate icing. Yum!
6.) My favorite baked good is a brownie. Pies are just gross.
7.) This is a hard one. I think if i had to be a piece of furniture, I would choose to be an end table. No one would sit on you, hopefully, and you would be dusted and clean.

So, now you know so much about me and I know nothing about you!
1.) What is your favorite book?
2.) What is your favorite movie?
3.) What is you favorite genre of music/books?
4.) What genre do you prefer to write?
5.) (I'm stealing it from you) If you were a piece of furniture, what kind would you be and why?

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:33 pm
Carlito says...

I have a ton of favorite books. :) The big ones on the very top of the list are Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling and the Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson.
I have a lot of favorite movies too :) The Dark Night, Across the Universe, A Beautiful Mind, The Lion King, to name a few.
I'm a sucker for romantic fiction, but I'll read pretty much anything. I generally don't like sci-fi and fantasy but there are exceptions. Typically, if there is a map in the front of the book, I am not going to like it. :)
I have crazy broad musical taste :) My favorite artists include but are not limited to, Paramore, Evanescence, Imogen Heap, Sufjan Stevens, The Killers, Rooney, and Duke Ellington.
I write mostly romantic fiction, but it's not all romantic all the time. I don't really know how to describe it. :)
I would an extremely comfy, poofy chair. The kind that you look at and are like, 'wow that chair looks comfortable'. I have a chair like this in my house that I love to read on so that's why I would want to be one. :)

-Carly
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:27 pm
Night Mistress says...

1.) What is your favorite book? My favorites books are the Study series by Maria V Synder

2.) What is your favorite movie? The Covenant or Narnia(don't matter which one. I like them both)

3.) What is you favorite genre of music/books? anything in the music. anything with romance it in.

4.) What genre do you prefer to write? I prefer to write romance fiction, but i write anthing esle, except poetry, when it comes to my mind

5.) (I'm stealing it from you) If you were a piece of furniture, what kind would you be and why? Probably a bed, because i love sleeping.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:07 pm
chasingcolts21 says...

Hello, I'm Ryan. :P
It's nice to meet you.

1. I love a lot of books, especially the Hunger Games and Harry Potter and {Catalyst
2. I love a lot of movies also, but I don't watch much TV anyways. I love Never Cry Werewolf, The Happening, The Dark Night, and both Narnia movies. :D
3. I don't watch much television, but I like Charmed, Supernatural, and Heroes. :P
4. I LOVE ice cream. It's my secret. I love every kind, except mint. It's gross. :oops:
5. I'm a sucker for any type of good writing, I'll read anything, but I like fantasy and romance the best.
6. I prefer to write...whatever I feel like, which is usually fantasy or romance.
7. I honestly don't know about that, I couldn't decide...

But anyways, to learn some of the rules of YWS, you can go here: viewarticlebody.php?t=36288
"We would accomplish many more things if we didn't think of them as impossible." Vince Lombardi

~You've just been ticketed by the Grammar Police! 1000 word essay fine.

The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris