z

Young Writers Society

-Insert amazing interesting Title here!-

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:42 pm
whereisxanthus says...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii! -Waves enthusiastically- My name is Charlotte! But you can call me what you'd like :D Well...I'm new. But you already guessed that, I bet. Because I'm posting in the Welcome thingiemajiger. Yey, welcome thingiemajigers!

So..here's some Things about me. I don't promise they're interesting.

Cookies.
Bright colors.
Interesting and unique peoples.
Meeting new peoples.
Animals.
Hanging out with my fraands.
Going on the computer.
Writing.
Reading.
And more that I've failed to mention :]

Dislikes
School.
Being bored.
Mean/prejudice peoples.
Getting in fights.
Abuse.
Gross foodses >:P
And more that I've failed to mention :]

So...yus...please reply and ask things or say things are be pleasant in any way :D
Charlotte. Chargan. Xanthus. Charlotte Charade. Clic.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:48 pm
whereisxanthus says...

-Wilts- No one is replying ]:
Charlotte. Chargan. Xanthus. Charlotte Charade. Clic.

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:08 pm
Carlito says...

Hey Charlotte, welcome to YWS! :D

Give us time dearie :) The rest of the Greeters (blue people) will pounce soon enough :)

But since I'm first, I get to tell you the rules! :D (If you haven't already I would recommend reading all of the Rules).
The two big things to keep in mind:
-2:1 ratio: For everything you submit for a review, we ask that you review at least two other things first.
-No chat speak: We want to keep this site as sophisticated as possible to try not to tlK lIkE tHiS. :) Try to use proper grammar and spelling and whatnot. (If you're not sure if you've spelled something right there is a little button above the reply window that says 'Check Spelling')

Now to the really hard questions...
What's your favorite genre to read/write? What kind of music do you listen to? What's your favorite kind of cookie? If you were a kind of shoe, what kind of shoe would you be and why? If you were a marine biologist, what animal would you study and why?

I hope you have a great time here and if you have any questions or need anything, feel free to PM me! :D

-Carly
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:26 pm
fragile_heart(!) says...

Hi and welcome to YWS!

First off, everything you posted under your likes column, I like. So, after reading, I was like "I have to greet her." ANd then, the same thing happened with your dislikes.

Hm. Whatta' coincidinkly. :D

So, anyways, you've probably noticed that the people here have wierdly coloured names. It's pretty odd, right? I mean, some are orange, some are red, purple, blue, green...It's like somebody threw up a rainbow at all us writers, and we decided to stick with it.

Well, those colors actually have very important meanings. Blues, like me and Carly, are Greeters! Purples are Instructors, and they help with your writing by giving reviews. Greens and light greens are Moderators and Jr. Mods, and they keep forums clean and clear and under control. Oranges are the retired YWSers, and reds are site administrators, who keep the site working.

If you need anything -- a review, some help, a friend -- don't be afraid to hit the "PM ME!" button at the bottom of this message.

Have fun and keep writing!

- Avery

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:41 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

See? We eventually show up :D

Hello dear! I'm Kat, nice to meet you, and welcome to YWS! *shakes hand*

Carly forgot one rule:

-Rate your posts. Rated posts will appear on the Home page, except the ones rated R. And you ask: what are the ones rated R? Well, you should rate a story or something else R when it contains explicit language (the f-word instantly gains a R) and/or adult scenes.

Now, rules are boring, I know, but still, I ask you to check The Rules *turns out lights and does a wicked laugh* *fails at trying to make the rules spooky*

Anywhooo :roll: , let's talk about you!
Awww, you like hugs? So sweeet! I know people that hate hugs --'
You like cookies? Nice. Here on YWS we love cookies. You might just find them everywhere! *hands cookie* See?

Now, random questions!

Sneakers or sandals?
Sun or rain?
Night or day?

See you around!
PM if you need anything,
*Kat*
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:16 am
deleted_5 says...

Heeeeelllloooo! And Welcome to YWS! I'm Lucy Pennykettle, but you can call me Lucy, Luce, or Bridget if you want. Nice to meet ya!

So, on YWS, we have an awesome forum that has a whole bunch of usergroups. I dare you to click on the Groups button. It's one of the best places to go. There's almost a group for everything. And if there isn't a group that fits you, you can make one by clicking here.
You can make a group, but make sure you read the requirements. Usergroups are really fun and it's a great way to make new friends. You can join as many as you want.

So yeah, have fun with YWS and all that. If you have questions, PM me anytime.

*Lucy
I hate television. I hate it as much as I hate peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts. I also hate being on television, I hate it as much as people hate chocolate. But they always want chocolate.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:40 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to YWS.

If you need anything, feel free to pm me.

See ya around.

NM
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi