z

Young Writers Society

Hey!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:04 am
Carlos says...

Hey guys! I'm Carlos (obviously). And well, I like writing that's pretty much I joined here. So yeah, you'll be seeing some of my work soon! ;)

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:22 am
XYZinnia says...

Well hello!

My name is XYZinna, how do ya do? To begin, I will tell you the rules.

1. Rate you works. You can rate it G, PG, PG-13, or R. If it has any bad language, adult situations, you ought to rate it.
2. There is a 2:1 ratio here. So for every work you post, you should review two other peoples.
3. No chat speak. (no1 tlks lik dis ‘rond ere.)
4. No CAPS.

Can’t wait to see your work. What do you write? Fantasy? Fiction? Are you a poem person? Or to you prefer writing books? Short stories? How did you get started in writing?

So tell us about yourself! What type of music do you like to listen to? Where are you from? What do you like to read? What’s your favorite food? Animal? Color? Coke or Pepsi? :)

Anyway, enough with the questions. If you have any, just ask!

See ya around! :)
-Y

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:38 am
Carlos says...

I mostly write lyrical poems. At times I write short stories. Once in a blue moon just maybe I'll write a song. I kind of plan on writing songs more often as soon as I teach myself to play the acoustic guitar. I like to listen to some rap and rock. I don't know exactly how I got started in writing I was kind of just always good at it since young really. So yeah, that's just a bit about me.

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:34 am
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

Hey, Carlos! Well, XY gave you the rules, so I'll give you the colors. Some members have colored user names, here's a little guide:

:arrow: Light Blue: Greeters, they welcome the new members and answer any of their questions.

:arrow: Purple: Instructors, they give the most in-depth reviews, feel free to ask them for one.

:arrow: Light Green: Junior Moderators, they can moderate some forums.

:arrow: Green: Moderators, they can moderate all forums.

:arrow: Red: Site Administrators, they make sure the site is running smoothly.

:arrow: Orange: Distinguished members, retired moderators.

That's really cool that you want to teach yourself to play acoustic guitar. I wish I could play that because I love the sound of it. It's so peaceful at times! You should definitely try writing songs, it seems fun except I can't do it. :)

Well, have fun on YWS!
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:31 am
Meep(: says...

Hey Carlos!
O_O
Looks like the basics have been laid down for you already (darn it!)
Anyway, if you still need more help, you can go to this link:
help.php

And if you ever need to approach an Admin for any reason whatsoever,
We have 3 of 'em! Nate [The Creator of YWS], as well as Firestarter & Meshugenah.

So, how are you enjoying your time here at YWS so far? Everything dandy?
If you've got any queries and such, feel free to PM me :D

I'll see you around then, and have a great day!
~Meep(:
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:23 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

Hey Carlos! You have the same name as my dad! <--- that's sounds odd....
Anyway, *waves at computer screen* I'm Kat! Nice to meet you, and welcome aboard YWS!

Oh, poetry. Lyrical, even. i write most lyrical peotry too. I hope to see of your poems on our Liric Poetry forum.

Ohhhh! You play guitar? Nice ;) I am more of a piano person :D But there are lots of users that also enjoy the guitar. You can check the Groups (the button at the top of the page) or the Loung , under Community forum.

Explore the website! We have lots of fun things here. You can pretty much cover it all for the Navagation Banner (all the big icons at the top of this page).

So, if you need anything, just PM me!
*Kat*
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

Writing is like love: the real thing is a lot less romantic
— dragonfphoenix