You know, looking back on that last post I did, I realized that my sense of logic is severly damaged while I'm on a chocolate-high. I was lured into this trap, so I'm not smarter than anyone present.
Now that I only have some verrry strong fudge in my bloodstream, I can think clearer.
I take that back. What was I going to say again?.....Oh well. You'll all have a 'Rank Advancement' if you keep posting, methinks. Have fun!!!
*smiles* Hello! I've been here nearly since this place began, I think, and I still feel like a newbie. So, although you're probably wirthing in shock that the newbie feel lasts so long (or did for me) WELCOME!
PS just call me El, it's easier than typing out the accents.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics
I don't care what the miserable excuse is
for showing the death of books, live, on screen.
Men, I could understand; but books! - — Edwin Morgan, From the Video Box 2