z

Young Writers Society

I can't wait to get started! n.n

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Tue May 10, 2005 2:45 pm
Kay Kay says...

Hey welcome. I'm Kayla and can't wait to see your stuff!
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Tue May 10, 2005 3:01 pm
Armadian says...

hey this Greg/Yoshi/YoshiArmada.U can call me any of these.Welcome to the YWS.If u need any help pm me.
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

Reviews: 2
Wed May 11, 2005 7:30 pm
Lakija X says...

Thank you guys a lot. I feel unity here already!

I do in fact feel welcome, and I really want to submit to this site.

It will be refreshing to write original work. And do original art.

Oh and I can't help it. Emz... that's right, right? I love the avatar. I'm a sucker for faeries, nymphs, sparklies, and the like. I can't help it! n.n
gives cookies

I can't wait to get to know all of you. I think I'll get started! Oh yeah... I have to wait until my PC stops being mean to me. It won't stay Online for but a few minutes. T.T

Well, I'll start when I can. Thanks all of you again!

Skips off to write stories but goes down a path to a Lost Village and is lured by crimson butterflies. Meets a white-haired boy who helps me escape. We get married and live happily ever after.

(Trust me, it's a loooooooooong story... that I am willing to tell you all about, if this site allows fanfiction. If not, I'll tell it in a story one way or another... :twisted: ... ^^; )

-Lakija X

Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold