z

Young Writers Society

pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:41 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

ohewwo, i didn't see you der. lol. i now all a bout u. i know were you live.......well....not really......but i can find out!!! i dont know what you did last summer......and i know you name an number and i will not leave a messa ge after the beep....*boop*..crap.*click*(hangs up phone, and shut off computer)

148 Reviews

Reviews: 148
Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:00 am
ohhewwo says...

Ahem, it's "Oh Hewwo, I didn't see you there"

375 Reviews

Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:47 am

weel you always say it with a weird accent so it sounds like that....i think.....havent heard it in awhile...............i still know ,not really , i can still find out were you live hahahahahahahhaha*boop*DAGNAMIT IT, it happend again(hangs up phone once more and runs away grumbleinng:stupid message machine......... always coming on right when im in the middle of somthing,...... one day im gonna go over there and beat it with a stick, .......).

148 Reviews

Reviews: 148
Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:04 am
ohhewwo says...

Yea, I'll let that one go. But don't let it happe again! :evil:

375 Reviews

Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:23 am

srry bout that and for futur reference it probably wil happen again, you know how my membory is......srry bout that and for futur reference it probably wil happen again, you know how my membory is.....srry bout that and for futur reference it probably wil happen again, you know how my membory is......srry bout that and for futur reference it probably wil happen again, you know how my memory is.... :oops:

How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.
— David Foster Wallace