z

Young Writers Society

I'm a bit crazy...LOL

Reviews: 4
Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:26 pm
View Likes
Fallen Angel says...

Hey my name is Kayla but you can call me Fallen Angel. I live in Arkansas and my email address is kaykay_fallenangel@hotmail.com. Uh...I am the oldest child of five and I'm in the 10th grade. I've been writing for a couple of years now, I started out with poetry but can't write poetry now worth crap. LOL! My main things that I write about is Romance, Fantasy, and sometimes other fiction type stuff.

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:30 pm
Lollipop says...

Yeah! Fantasy rules. Anyways, Welcome to the YWS!! Hope you have a good time!! Hee hee

~Lollipop~

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:07 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

FANTASY RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im a middle child and dont get nearly as much attention as the oldest and the youngest. :( i manage, as i said before adn i will say oncemore. welcome to the yws (i still cant spell) :roll:

148 Reviews

Reviews: 148
Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:28 am
ohhewwo says...

Jeez, y'all are so plain. There are, like, what, eleven pages of fantasy on this site. Jeez! So freakin' normal.

Although, I do have three D&D hand books. I'm normal, too. :lol:

Oh, and welcome to YWS. If you smoke it, it won't get you high, but it's pretty cool. Just kiddin :wink:

375 Reviews

Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:36 am
View Likes

which of the 3 do you have i now you have one of the monster booklets which one. i have only the new players guide, we need to set up a d&d party here on yws, on weekends like we all are on at the same time. if the i dea is lame than please say so. "bring it on"

148 Reviews

Reviews: 148
Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:51 am
ohhewwo says...

Okay, we sound like the biggest geeks talking about this, but, hey, we are geeks at heart ... especially you ... just kidding ... or am I?

I've got the player's guide, the first monster manual, and the FR manual.

We've been talking about this party since, what, the fifth grade? Sixth? I want to do it, but we just can't seem to get it together.

If you reply to this, DQ, then pm me. Idon't want to cluter up Fallen Angel's board. Sorry, Kayla!

375 Reviews

Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:54 am

ya sorry kala, but i was talkin like all the fantasy lover here do it on yws, like we ask nate or sombodys permision to put it in the tavern. and a reply about the title of this post, arent we all?

Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100