Look, a Newbie! Kill it!

18 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 32885
Reviews 2058
You're writing about trich? Interesting. I'd love to take a look.


I have no idea what Bek [Mesh] is talking about. :roll: SPEW is Super Pretty Elitist Writers. Why shouldn't I tell her that??
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 4
*rubs eyes in amazement*

You actually know what trich is? There's a rarity. Root beer all around!

Seriously though, at the convention sponsored by TLC, all the books were either too adult-sounding or were geared towards elementary to middle schoolers. So I decided to try and write one that appeals to teens specifically. I have more than enough experience with teen issues and trich as I've been through it all (for the most part).
"Jumbo shrimp? How can you have jumbo shrimp if shrimp aren't jumbo?"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1075
Reviews 344
Oh dear...you're a grammar nut?

*Runs away, the sound of abandoned writing flapping the wind....

Just kidding, nice to meet you!
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde.



For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle