Hey I havent seen you around! Welcome, im Arvy your local charmer and exclamation point champion *coughthewoflfromtexaverycartoonscough*
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.
Yo Warty *salutes* I was from TYWC, I visit once a day, to 1 activity lol. Just to need help?. You'll find a lot of TYWC members here. But I definately like it better here, Snoink has told me she does too!
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.
I was thinking about you today actually... at 5 o'clock in the morning. It's good to see you around! Happy, happy days are here... :whistle:
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.
"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach
Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. — H. Jackson Brown