Greetings, I am me.

16 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6371
Reviews 576
Hi, I'm Hunter...I foolishly posted in the Authors section first...

Anyway...hi.

:oops:

Yeah, s'up?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13147
Reviews 431
lol, it doesn't matter.

Anyways, I'm Nate. I'm over at Young Writers Guild under the same name, although I haven't posted much there (I spend most of my time over here).

So welome to the site! It's growing strong, and I have plans for a huge renovation that will turn this place into a real website. If everything goes to plan, it'll be done in a couple weeks (it would actually be sooner, but I keep on changing the layout that I want).




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 40753
Reviews 1292
It is now time to bestow thee with my "traditional" (meaning I just started the tradition yesterday) Chrismahanakwanza/welcome gift. :D :) :shock: :lol: 8) :P :twisted: :wink: :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb:




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4038
Reviews 489




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 6831
Reviews 594
Nice welcome, Mesh. :roll:

I'm Crysi! I'm the resident Dragon Keeper.. er, Dragon Lover. Guess I'm not the Dragon Keeper here. :P

Hope you like it here! :D




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 890
Reviews 37
Hi im mim... welcome to the site! mim x
*likle mim*




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6371
Reviews 576
*cries*

So many welcomes! Thank you all!!!!!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 64
So many welcomes? :twisted: It hasn't even started.
Greetings from C. Merry X-mas.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 9
Hehe. I love the subject "Hi, I am me". nicely done. I, like you am also new, my name is erin. I like the name Hunter, is that your real name?
Sometimes in order to find the light one must risk the darkness




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6371
Reviews 576
I truly wish it were so...but no.

thanks for the compliment as well as all the welcomes everyone!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13147
Reviews 431
Hunter wrote:I truly wish it were so...but no.

thanks for the compliment as well as all the welcomes everyone!


You're welcome!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6371
Reviews 576
!

I forgot about that, lol. Ah, my days as a noob...don't let it get out that I was, in fact, a noob at some point. ;)
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6235
Reviews 2631
Too late, Dono it's totally out there now!

I think Nate's in a reminiscent mood...
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 8413
Reviews 816
*giggles* Hunter was once a noob!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 41
So funny to think about ^.~



Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold