hi im jared im 13years old and im new at this
i like sudoku a lot and hopefully you'll see me on the top ten soon. my friends who told me about this are ninja-z and phsychicninja
this is my favorite smiley
Ahoy Jared! Welcome aboard YWS! My name is Razorblade.
If you have any questions about the site, a request for a fiction critique, or if you simply fancy a chat with me, don't hesitate to send me a PM. I'm usually online because I have no life, so I should respond quickly.
Hope you enjoy yourself here!
-St. Razorblade
The Official YWS Pirate
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah "Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko "So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber
"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach
Welcome!
I'm sure you'll have fun here. I know I do Anyway, I'm Nuttychooky. Nutty for short. If you need help, don't hesitate to ask. I've been around here long enough to know how most of the stuff works I like sodoku too! Not good enough to get on the top ten board, but you'll catch me sneaking in a game here and there Anyway, have fun 'round the site! Hope to see you around sometime
-Nutty
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.
Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go. — Jamie Anderson