Hello! First time YWSer, long time writer :D

4 posts
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1350
Reviews 42
Hello all!

I've been writing for some time; in fact, I was published traditionally at 16 (with a contract, a book deal, and everything). Since then, though, I let life get in my way and I've published nothing since. I was always writing though. Now, I want to be creative again - and hang out with other creative people.

I hope to get to know ya'll - this seems like a really great community for young writers (even though I'm not as young as I was, I'm still young lmao).

Best,
Dom




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1787
Reviews 370
Welcome, Dom! Excited to have you here.
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you


-Richard Siken


Formerly SparkToFlame




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1350
Reviews 42




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 297233
Reviews 1319
Hello from me too :3
Hope you have a great time. I read some of your reviews and they sound good too :3



As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee