z

Young Writers Society

All About Cloudy Head

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:12 pm
HeadInTheClouds says...

Well, i've been a member for a while, so I guess I should go ahead and make one of these things. *takes deep breath* Okay, here goes.

My real name is Sara and i'm from Virginia. I never really wrote much as a kid, but ever since I can remember I loved to make up stories in my head, they just never got written down on paper. It wasn't until about a year ago that I realized I wanted to be a writer, when I really got into reading books by Chris Wooding. I love how fresh and original his stories are, and after reading a few of them, I thought "I want to do that!". Not long after that I got the idea for the story i'm working on now. It's the first in a trilogy that I think is going to be called The Chronicles of Oblivion. For updates on how i'm doing with it I have a topic on it in Writers Corner.

I might as well put down some of my interests too. I love photography, playing soccer, and strangley enough, video games. I've always loved taking pictures, and I think it would be awesome if I could be a wildlife photographer along with being an author. I can't say much about soccer (or football, if you don't live in the US) other than I love playing it. It's a bit strange because i'm not even that good, I just love getting out on a field and kicking a little ball around. And good 'ole video games. I'm the only girl I know who likes playing The Lord of the Rings and Call of Duty as much as the next guy. I know, i'm weird.

I can't think of anything else to say, but feel free to ask questions.
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Captain Jack is back May 25!

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:14 pm
Myth says...

You're quite like my sister. She loves video games--though writing isn't really her 'thing'--and she plays too much football.

I'll be sure to check out Chris Wooding :D
.: ₪ :.

'...'

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:01 am
Cade says...

Ooh, I love photography, too! One of my dream jobs is National Geographic photojournalist.
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

Random avatar

Reviews: 87
Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:16 am
gymnast_789 says...

I love photography too, I remember when I got my camera I went crazy! As for sport I love to play a lot of them: football, soccor, volleyball, **gymnastics**, and a lot of others. Most of them I play in the back yard becasuse I don't dor any other sports other then gymnastics. As for video games, I sometime play them, mostly during the winter :D

Look, a good poem is a poem that exists. Any poem you write is better than the poem you don't.
— WeepingWisteria