Hey! My name is Hope and I'm new! I like to write poetry and ocassionally some fantasy. Some of my hobbies are making films, writing scripts for films, drawing, and reading:) Hmmmm, I don't think there's much else for me to say, just ask if there is anything else you want to know:)
Hay media freak/s, if you need any foley or origional audio tracks you can contact me, i actually got a crack team of producers who do anything to fill there portfolios.
Dan x
"One who understands much displays a greater simplicity of character than one who understands little."
-Alexander Chase
Welcome to YWS! Poetry and fantasy, huh? Very cool. Those are generally my areas, too. And I'm just starting to experiment with scripts and such - I'm actually going to be a script editor on a semi-big project, along with Meshugenah (one of the junior admins).
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other mods! Have fun!
I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free. — TheMulticoloredCyr