z

Young Writers Society

Hey guys, i'm new here

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:14 am
HeadInTheClouds says...

Hey all. :wink: I'm new to this site, and just wanted to say hi.

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:15 am
piepiemann22 says...

well, it's nice to meet you
I will always fight back, no matter what.

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:21 am
Poor Imp says...

Hey Headintheclouds. ^_^ Welcome to YWS, and all that that may imply -- all good things, naturally.

What do you write? Everything - anything in particular? You've got a great screen-name. ^_^

Anyhow, if you've got any questions, feel free to PM me (or any of the mods - they're helpful with any question). And always check the FAQ. They are, actually, the frequently asked questions.

IMP
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

Reviews: 0
Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:58 am
Nagem says...

Hey. Welcome to YWS. As Imp said above me, feel free to PM me, or anyone else that you see if you need help. By the way, do you have any specific thing that you want us to call you? or just headintheclouds?
I'm not a very good writer, but I'm an excellent rewriter. ~James Michener

The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug. ~Mark Twain

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:11 am
Swires says...

Hi there, feel free to PM me with any problems or questions.
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:07 pm
The Jesseble says...

Welcome!

You must be very tall if your head is in the clouds.....ok stupid joke. I hope i havent scared you :D

Anyway...feel free to pm anytime. Everything you need to know is in the FAQ section so just skip there if you have any crushingingly(is that a word?) bad problems.

tarrah

Tj
***The Jesseble***

Cheese Hat

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:00 pm
Cassandra says...

Hey, and welcome to YWS! I look forward to seeing your work around the site, and let me know if you have any questions, okay? :D
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:09 pm
HeadInTheClouds says...

Wow, I didn't expect to get so many replies. :D I do feel welcome, thank you. I think someone said that I must be pretty tall if my head is in the clouds, I am actually tall for my age, although I meant that i'm always daydreaming and zoneing out when I shouldn't. I love to write everything, honestly, but mostly short stories. I'd love to write a few here so you guys can tell me if they're good.

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:30 pm
Emerson says...

Welcome!
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:53 pm
niteowl says...

HEY, YOU THERE, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDS!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T TOSS THIS GIFT WAY UP THERE! :p ANYWAY, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant::D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:02 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Hey there! Welcome to YWS! It's good here, you get a lot of instructive critism, but you end up having to beg for crits if nothing happens!

*Narrows eyes suspiciously at members list*

Anywho, I'm sure you won't have that problem! What sort of stuff do you write? Fantasy's my thing! Anyway, feel free to PM me if you have any questions, although I can't guarantee that I'll give you a good answer!

I'm looking forward to reading your stuff,
Kaz

Ps. I'd really appreciate it, (here comes the beggin') if it's not too much trouble, if you could take a look at some of my pieces, as I'm desperate for some crits! Thankies, Kaz!
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:23 am
de_budding says...

welcome, my e-mails and what not are on my profile.
PM if i can help you with anything.
dan x
"One who understands much displays a greater simplicity of character than one who understands little."
-Alexander Chase

In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore