z

Young Writers Society

hey everyone

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:03 pm
Skell says...

hey, just joined. thought i would say hello to everyone. up until now i have shown as few people my writing as possible. Only a few friends and none of them really read much so there feed back was minimum.
I hope that you all enjoy my storys, i write fantasy, and i will certianly look forward to reading a great many of yours.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:07 pm
Myth says...

Greetings Skell!

Welcome to YWS! I also enjoy fantasy but love hostorical more (and beginning an interest in sci-fi). I prefer to write short stories, much easier to end than my long novels :wink:

See you around.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:35 pm
Fand says...

Bienvenido! I write fantasy as well. And I'm a mentor, so if you have any questions, feel free to PM (private message) me! :D

Warmest,
Sir Fand
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:42 pm
Jiggity says...

Yes, welcome to YWS the best site for young writers! Don't worry, we've all been where you are now, and hey if you need any help feel free to PM me.
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:55 pm
Via says...

Aloha!

Welcome to YWS!
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:05 pm
Firestarter says...

Hey Skell!

Welcome to the site. My name's Jack, if you were wondering.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:09 pm
Chandni says...

Hi Skell welcome to YWS :)

I'm not very active on the fiction boards, but I sure know a whole lot who are! Got any questions, I'll try my best to answer them ;)

Cheerios, Chandni
I should not keep on, I'll just creep on creepin'on.

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:59 am
Cassandra says...

Hi there, and welcome to YWS! This is a great place to get started sharing your work--the community is great here. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! :D
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:54 am
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome! I'm Niteowl, Official Gift-Giver of YWS. My job is to give you stuff.
So I'm gonna hand the mic--er, keyboard, over to Charlie now.

CONGRAJUMALATIONS SKELL!!!! YOU JUST WON $5,000!!!! OKAY, I LIED. YOU ACTUALLY WIN...SOME REALLY SWEET SMILIES!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:21 pm
-KayJuran- says...

Hi Skell,

Looking forward to reading your work -- I'll look out for your stories in the fantasy section, shall I? ;)

You'll find it'll really help your writing being here and it's very friendly, especially as everyone here shares a common interest, so there's always something to talk about too. I also find that it's a lot easier to talk about my writing with people here, rather than my friends from school and work.

Anyway, make sure you have a look at the FAQ, and take a look around the lit forums, usergroups etc. so that you get to know the place. It's got quite big now, so if you get lost, feel free to PM me. :)

See ya round,

Kay.
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:14 am
Doctor Kitty says...

Welcome Skell!

:D

There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling