Hello

5 posts
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 0
Reviews 0
I'm Nik

Hey, I am Nikolai. I love to write and I love people, so hello! :D




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1937
Reviews 91
Hi Nik. You're just in the right place. People here love people and love to write. Hope you stick around!
top kek




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 22273
Reviews 458
Hello Nik, and welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 18464
Reviews 278
Welcome to YWS!
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 825
Reviews 453
Welcome to the site!
*insert quirky signature here*



here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings