Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Welcome
Welcome Mat
Hello
5 posts
MagentaCritter
Gender
Points
0
Reviews
0
Sat May 09, 2020 1:01 am
MagentaCritter
says...
·
Sat May 09, 2020 1:01 am
JesseWrites
mythh
I'm Nik
Hey, I am Nikolai. I love to write and I love people, so hello!
Kazumi
Gender
Points
1937
Reviews
91
Sat May 09, 2020 1:27 am
Kazumi
says...
·
Sat May 09, 2020 1:27 am
Hi Nik. You're just in the right place. People here love people and love to write. Hope you stick around!
top kek
Hijinks
Gender
Points
22273
Reviews
458
Sat May 09, 2020 1:35 am
Hijinks
says...
·
Sat May 09, 2020 1:35 am
Hello Nik, and welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.
-- Hank Green
they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)
LittleLee
Gender
Points
18464
Reviews
278
Sun May 10, 2020 9:53 am
LittleLee
says...
·
Sun May 10, 2020 9:53 am
Welcome to YWS!
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."
Lib
Supporter
Gender
Points
825
Reviews
453
Wed May 13, 2020 10:03 pm
Lib
says...
·
Wed May 13, 2020 10:03 pm
Welcome to the site!
*insert quirky signature here*
Sign In
Register
Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger