z

Young Writers Society

Fresh meat!

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:26 pm
Wiggy says...

Hey Luna! I'll have to check your story out. :D

I'm soooo glad you're here! I tend to include in my stories something tragic-it just seems to connect with the reader more. But in real life I love being happy. :D

I'm Wiggy, current insane member of YWS (if you couldn't tell! lol). I love this place because it's so awesome-the people rock, the crits are constructive, and just it's fantastic all around! You'll love it here and fit right in, I'm sure. :D

Please, if you have any questions or just want to talk, feel free to PM me! See ya round the site! *huggles*

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:10 pm
Zion says...

Welcome! I think ill just call you Loo. Hopefully, a lady of the dark such as thineself woudnt mind it at all. :D and yeah, like Myth said on the previeous page, dark stuff spells A_W_E_S_O_M_E. When you post something like that, send me a PM ill be glad to do a review.
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

214 Reviews

Reviews: 214
Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:09 am
View Likes
Prosithion says...

I must have missed you. Well, here's a belated hello. Welcome, earthling.
"wub wub wub wub. Now Zoidberg is the popular one."

"Computer... Captain's musk"

You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid