z

Young Writers Society

HELP

236 Reviews

Reviews: 236
Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:39 pm
carelessaussie13 says...

How do I post my work? Please use small words, as I'm computer-deficient.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:34 pm
Meshugenah says...

I direct you here, to the FAQs.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:19 pm
Cassandra says...

I second Mesh, and also:

The Literary Forums

Select the genre your piece fits in and start a new topic, just like you did here.

If you have any more questions, PM me.
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:29 pm
Wiggy says...

Hey carelessaussie! I love aussies...:D

How are ya doing here so far? I hope that you've been able to find your way around! I'm Wiggy, current insane member of YWS, and a fellow writer of course! I love historical fiction-what about you? Actually, I love all genres, but historical fiction is my specialty! :D

I'm sooooo glad you're here-everyone is awesome here, and you're another great person to join the ranks of the fabulous YWSers! *huggles* Let me know when you post your work!

If you have any questions or just want to talk feel free to pm (private message) me. I'm on here constantly!

*hands chocolate chip cookies* Again, welcome!

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:36 pm
Ares says...

Hey, aussie, glad you found us. I'm MetalHead, MH for short, nice to meet ya. What's your favorite genre?

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:50 pm
View Likes
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome! This is the Niteowl Automated Gift Service (NAGS) presenting you with your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:57 am
Shine says...

Hey welcome to the site.

Haha... welldone NAGS.
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

I like anchovies~ but nobody calls me that.
— alliyah