Well Hi

5 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 470
Reviews 15
Hi everyone!

I'm new here and I have absolutely no idea what I am doing.

So hello....

:D




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
Hey there! Welcome, I'm TeaParty and I'd love to find like minded people and make new friends. Please feel free to pm me anytime. [emoji4]

Stay Imaginative, Stay Inspired
Stay Imaginative, Stay Inspired❤




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 46306
Reviews 373
Hi bigsisfarmer! Welcome!

Haha, don't worry, if you just poke around and talk to people, you'll soon figure it all out :)
always daydreaming, always clumsy




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 140177
Reviews 1310
Welcome to YWS! :)
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 818
Reviews 95
Welcome to YWS! :D
"Be courageous and try to write in a way that scares you a little."

she/they


Home is where the books are kept.



grammar is hard and i dislike it immensely
— Icon