I am 13 years old and im a poet

If you need more information or a sample of my work just ask :D

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:02 pm
Firestarter says...

Hey Jonathan, welcome to the site!

A poet, hmm? It'd be good to see you post some of your work.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:22 pm
Pivot_Master says...

At the moment its all located here
viewforum.php?f=8

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:25 pm
gyrfalcon says...

'lo Pivot! I'm Gyrfalcon, resident crazy bird, welcomewelcomewelcome!
Hope you have a great time on YWS, pm me if you need something, except don't expect me to get back to you before Friday b/c I have a big, bloody speech to give and I've barely started!!!!

~Gyr, the mild :wink:
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:28 pm
Poor Imp says...

Ahoy Pivot! Welcome to YWS and all that. ^_^

It is, all in all, an excellent place for the prose or poetry inclined. If you've got any questions, the FAQ tends to be helpful. But feel free to PM me or any of the other greeters hanging around (blue screenames); the mods are helpful as well. ^_^

Welcome again... I'll have to try and glance at your work.

IMP
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:30 pm
Cassandra says...

Hey there!

I hope you enjoy yourself on this site--I certainly do. It's extremely helpful.

Feel free to PM me with any questions! :D

--Cass
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:03 pm
Emerson says...

Hi Jonathan :-D welcome to the forum. I never read/write poetry so you may never see my critiques on your stuff...too bad. I hope you enjoy your time here, newbies are fun! I was one. I'm not sure if I am anymore. I still feel new. Others may disagree.

But I'm getting off of my point! Welcome, I wish you luck, and I hope you have fun. I'd tell you to PM me if you have any questions/need help finding your way around, but as of yet I'm still asking Jack (FireStarter) questions now and then so...
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:15 pm
-KayJuran- says...

Hi Jon. :)

What sort of poetry do you write? Ever tried fiction as well? Tis all fun.

Anyhow, I'll try to remember to check that link you gave us. Have fun on the site, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions, or just want a chat.

See you 'round,

--Kay
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:44 pm
Doctor Kitty says...

There's no such thing as a noob at YWS. :D

Welcome, and enjoy yourself.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:04 am
Meshugenah says...

Yay! Another [s]person to eat[/s] poet! We have all sorts of [s]contests in which we eat kittens[/s] poetry and poets, and a new one is always welcome (and usually spur at least one of us oldies to write something new, or at least crit something new!).

Anyhoo, welcome! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:32 am
Wiggy says...

Mesh, you and Jack creep me out with all your posts on eating each other and whatnot-I mean-*looks around*-how are the noobs supposed to know that we're all cannibals? It was supposed to be a secret! XD

Anyways...*clears throat* Hey Jon! I'm Wiggy, current insane member of YWS-if you can't tell. lol I love poetry too! What type do you write? Do you like to write any fiction?

I'm really glad you're here!!!!!!! You'll love it here-everyone's friendly, the crits are great, and as a bonus for you, the poetry forums are really active. You should have a great time here! :D

If you have any questions or just want to talk, feel free to PM me. Again welcome! :D

*hands choc chip cookies* My traditional welcoming treat to show you that we have good taste here! :D

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:37 am
Myth says...

Hey Jonathan!

Welcome! :mrgreen:

I'm with Claudette, I'm no good with poet so I never attempt to critique poems.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien