Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Welcome
Welcome Mat
Hey
5 posts
VintageSongbird
Gender
Points
237
Reviews
1
Thu May 17, 2018 3:09 pm
VintageSongbird
says...
·
Thu May 17, 2018 3:09 pm
Hey everyone! I am an aspiring writer... just your basic teenage girl who loves music, poetry, and hanging with friends
VintageSongbird
Hattable
Gender
Points
34531
Reviews
141
Thu May 17, 2018 3:35 pm
Hattable
says...
·
Thu May 17, 2018 3:35 pm
Heya! Welcome to yws! What kind of music do you like?
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard
Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.
'I stare into the endless sky
And the sorry tale of my life goes by'
VintageSongbird
Gender
Points
237
Reviews
1
Thu May 17, 2018 4:10 pm
VintageSongbird
says...
·
Thu May 17, 2018 4:10 pm
Basically everything... but mostly Frank Sinatra and 80's music...plus I play Classical music
shaniac
Gender
Points
3205
Reviews
54
Thu May 17, 2018 8:22 pm
shaniac
says...
·
Thu May 17, 2018 8:22 pm
Hi! Welcome to YWS! I'm new myself but I hope you like it here.
Shaniac starter kit: you must be fond of wind, squeaky shoes, and moldy bread.
You're like the Flash but in reading - @scribbleinks
The hardest thing about growing up is the ground.
elysian
Gender
Points
15319
Reviews
275
Sat May 19, 2018 5:49 pm
elysian
says...
·
Sat May 19, 2018 5:49 pm
welcome <3
elysian:
(adj.)
beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.
formally lylas.
Sign In
Register
Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly