Last edited by Clairia on Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If you have a painting in you, paint. Just create it. Banish doubt and fear and step out of your own way. Write if you're a writer. Do what you were born to do. --Toni Sorenson
I was writing a story and needed some help and/or, inspiration. Your site was recommended by a friend so I decided to take a peak. You guys put their description to shame.
Greetings I am new to this site and looking forward to posting plenty. However right now I am having a major writers block I am unable to shift which really isn't helpful.
I'm CursedTorch, mostly because I feel like anywhere I try to put some light in my life, it's blown away like a hurricane sweeping over a poor, smooth candle. I mostly write poetry to have a place to put my pain, and my friends think that I have a sort of raw style of writing. I'd like to embellish upon this so that my writing isn't too skimpy, but isn't too flowery either. Thanks for the welcome!
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. — T.S. Eliot